Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham Away - 12th November

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Train fare just increased from £33 return to £70 across all services from Leicester with EMR warnings that there could be engineering on the lines that day :dry:

The universe is telling you to get the Ausden Clark and go pinting down the Mile End road pre match 

• Haha 1

On 05/10/2022 at 06:58, phoneticerror said:

Train fare just increased from £33 return to £70 across all services from Leicester with EMR warnings that there could be engineering on the lines that day :dry:

I’m taking the train from Peterborough hope their isn’t any engineering works. Annoying that it feels like EMR don’t look at the match schedule! Was going to be engineering work for the spurs game but that got cancelled.

6 hours ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

I’m taking the train from Peterborough hope their isn’t any engineering works. Annoying that it feels like EMR don’t look at the match schedule! Was going to be engineering work for the spurs game but that got cancelled.

I'll be on that one too. Not from Peterborough but a couple stations up.

No engineering works planned.

2 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Seems like this has sold out before getting to members. Has anyone got 2 for this?

It managed to get to members but the remaining 50-60 tickets sold out within a minute unfortunately.

Just missed this for members because of the school run. :mad:

If anyone already knows they can't make it or comes across this plea I'd be happy to take 1 adult and an under 16 or 2 adult ones off their hands.

Please PM me if you can help.

Cheers.

Edited by ElusiveEd