Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham Away - 12th November

15 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Have people started having their tickets through. I know it’s usually a couple of weeks prior they tend to come, but had the Everton tickets a while ago 

My West Ham tickets came weeks ago.

On 25/10/2022 at 21:48, DerbyshireFox said:

Have people started having their tickets through. I know it’s usually a couple of weeks prior they tend to come, but had the Everton tickets a while ago 

I think there’s been quite a few going missing in the post. I find that if they don’t turn up within a week or so that they won’t at all. It’s happened several times to me last season and once this season 

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Train services look like an utter nightmare for this

edit: actually, there is a handful where you can just change at Nuneaton instead of using the bus replacement service. Still not as easy as usual though.

Typical EMR always doing engineering work on a away day in London.

11 hours ago, lcfcdan11 said:

I think there’s been quite a few going missing in the post. I find that if they don’t turn up within a week or so that they won’t at all. It’s happened several times to me last season and once this season 

Looking likely this has happened. Only had it happen once before about five years ago and had to go to the ticket office at Old Trafford. Emailed the ticket office yesterday and very helpfully advised if they’ve not come by the day before the game to let them know so they can inform West Ham’s ticket office!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kegworthfox said:

Derby to Euston via tamworth cheaper than Leicester

Impossible without switching services though, you'd have to go Derby to Tamworth (not "via" as such) and then probably even onto Birmingham New Street first.