Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Manchester United Away Sunday 19th Feb 14:00

15 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Have you contacted the club today? They will arrange replacements you can collect at the Old Trafford ticket office. Happened to me the first time I went there, and West Ham earlier this season. 

Cheers buddy.

Only thing is I've bought them off my mate who cant make it.

He rang them up after getting no response to the email and they said  ring on the Friday before the game if they still haven't turned up!!!

Still can't believe there is no physical presence at the ground for tickets...get back ffs...

Edited by Raj

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Cheers buddy.

They said ring on the Friday before the game if they still havent turned up!!!

Still can't believe there is no physical presence at the ground for tickets...get back ffs...

Yeah that’s what I had to do. First time it happened to me I told Jim before getting on the coach. Went to their ticket office (separate building) and they just re-printed it when I showed them the order on my phone. Still time for them to come mate, but from past experience, just let them

know the Friday before the game asap

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Yeah that’s what I had to do. First time it happened to me I told Jim before getting on the coach. Went to their ticket office (separate building) and they just re-printed it when I showed them the order on my phone. Still time for them to come mate, but from past experience, just let them

know the Friday before the game asap

I just updated my post, stating I've bought these off a mate who cant go.

I'm.hoping THAT wont be an issue if it means going to old Trafford without them.

I presume I'll have to get my mate to confirm this via email to lcfc who no doubt will not pass the email onto man utd!!!

This is got #****up written all over it if the tickets dont arrive...hope my mates positive isnt a man utd fan!!!

5 hours ago, Raj said:

I'm.hoping THAT wont be an issue if it means going to old Trafford without them.

I presume I'll have to get my mate to confirm this via email to lcfc who no doubt will not pass the email onto man utd!!!

This is got #****up written all over it if the tickets dont arrive...hope my mates positive isnt a man utd fan!!!

Similar happened to me for villa, i purchased tickets off a username off here, he posted them first class mid January and they got lost in the post. When he contacted the club they said he was the only person with id who could collect from villa park, but as he was going on holiday then he couldn’t. tickets blocked and fair play to him, refunded me in full. I have since been sorted out with a pair off someone last night. You would just need to check an email is suitable because I ain’t so sure.. 

11 hours ago, Raj said:

The original owner will have to collect with ID. 

If your mate emails stating that he’s sold you the tickets he’s likely to be banned, don’t do it. 

Been stung a couple of times by this happening, nothing you can do really. 

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

The original owner will have to collect with ID. 

If your mate emails stating that he’s sold you the tickets he’s likely to be banned, don’t do it. 

Been stung a couple of times by this happening, nothing you can do really. 

Thanks

Feck sake....this ain't good....surely clubs know people sell tickets if they cant attend...

8 hours ago, Raj said:

Thanks

Feck sake....this ain't good....surely clubs know people sell tickets if they cant attend...

I wouldn’t panic. Still over two weeks to the game. I have gone to West Brom before with a mate using my dads ticket. Were fine. Email Jim and he’ll be able to help, he helped me in this instance 

edit - meaning my mate didn’t have my dads ticket. He had to collect it from West Brom and obvs it was on my dads name. Jim sorted it 

Edited by grobyfox1990