Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Manchester United Away Sunday 19th Feb 14:00

18 hours ago, MS0204 said:

There are no planned disruptions on the trains this weekend is there? 

No strikes planned as of yet, but only need 2 weeks notice so could still happen.

28 minutes ago, Will35 said:

Any one got the link for this? Thanks in advance.

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/manchester united v leicester city/2023-2-19_14.00/old trafford?hallmap

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I support the club and enjoy following them. I don't just do it when we're good.

I agree but does everything currently affect your decision? 

I've only missed a couple of aways this season and will be going to Villa and Walsall. But with the cost of everything, for this game I've thought can I actually be bothered? With the fact its also on TV,  I think can I justify the fuel price and time to go to watch us lose with an absolute whimper yet again. 

Previously I'd be going to this without fail and I have already booked the time off work. But with the state of the club, the lack of any communication and the fact Rodgers still has a job it's actually made me think, why the hell should I bother. (If he was sacked in the next day or so I'd probably reconsider)

I'll still be at aways after this obviously, but sometimes you just think the club cannot be arsed, so why should I.

51 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

I agree but does everything currently affect your decision? 

I've only missed a couple of aways this season and will be going to Villa and Walsall. But with the cost of everything, for this game I've thought can I actually be bothered? With the fact its also on TV,  I think can I justify the fuel price and time to go to watch us lose with an absolute whimper yet again. 

Previously I'd be going to this without fail and I have already booked the time off work. But with the state of the club, the lack of any communication and the fact Rodgers still has a job it's actually made me think, why the hell should I bother. (If he was sacked in the next day or so I'd probably reconsider)

I'll still be at aways after this obviously, but sometimes you just think the club cannot be arsed, so why should I.

Of course, always has done, mainly cost of everything nowadays but I've always weighed up away games. My main point though is that I'd never not go purely because we're not very good, as that's not what following a club is about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I support the club and enjoy following them. I don't just do it when we're good.

It's not about the fact we aren't very good. It's really a lot more than whether the team is playing well. 

I struggle to justify giving my unwavering support in this way (travelling away at great cost) when the team and manager (and board) are showing such little fight and pride in representing this club. 

It's nothing to do with being good or bad, I was on the terraces in league one and in the bad times in the Championship 

They are taking us for granted at the minute, every last one of them. Just look at that header 'with the game expected to sell out' would send a message if we voted with our feet like players and manager are currently doing. 

Edited by Lako42
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

It's not about the fact we aren't very good. It's really a lot more than whether the team is playing well. 

I struggle to justify giving my unwavering support in this way (travelling away at great cost) when the team and manager (and board) are showing such little fight and pride in representing this club. 

It's nothing to do with being good or bad, I was on the terraces in league one and in the bad times in the Championship 

They are taking us for granted at the minute, every last one of them. Just look at that header 'with the game expected to sell out' would send a message if we voted with our feet like players and manager are currently doing. 

Fair play for that explanation, I might have jumped on your post, I did think it was weird as I always see you posting in the ticket sub forum.

You aren't ever gonna get enough people to think that way but I can't knock your decision. There's rightly a lot of criticism of Rodgers at the minute but the players, all of them, piss me off as much as him.

Edited by Fox92
Spelling
  • Like 1