Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Manchester United Away Sunday 19th Feb 14:00

Got to drive up now, so was looking to park round here "At the end of the park on your left and before you reach the Cricket Ground, turn right into Great Stone Road. Just over the hill you will see a pub called the Quadrant, which is next door to a chip shop. There is plenty of street parking in this area,"  Any other suggestions on the parking front with a view to an easy quickish getaway after our away win!!!

Hoping to get there between 11.30 & 11.45.

30 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Got to drive up now, so was looking to park round here "At the end of the park on your left and before you reach the Cricket Ground, turn right into Great Stone Road. Just over the hill you will see a pub called the Quadrant, which is next door to a chip shop. There is plenty of street parking in this area,"  Any other suggestions on the parking front with a view to an easy quickish getaway after our away win!!!

Usually okay parking up there, I often do myself. If you can't get on Great Stone Road, try Kings Road. Pretty good for a swift getaway afterwards aswell. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

I was looking at parking on Kings rd, also the big island at the pub has parking on it looking at google.

Is that pub ok for away fans? If not it'll be the cricket ground.

2 hours ago, red5 said:

I was looking at parking on Kings rd, also the big island at the pub has parking on it looking at google.

Is that pub ok for away fans? If not it'll be the cricket ground.

I've never been in the quadrant as I'm not much of a pubgoer. However, there always seems to be a mix of fans in the beer garden (if that's what it is) just some benches at the entrance. But seems mixed anyway. 

• Like 1

To those, like me, who’ve had tickets lost in the post and have been told to collect at the ground. Have you been told where to actually collect from? I’m assuming the ticket office but the club have been fairly useless in communicating with me. I don’t want to end up going to the wrong place! 

8 hours ago, O_R_FOX said:

To those, like me, who’ve had tickets lost in the post and have been told to collect at the ground. Have you been told where to actually collect from? I’m assuming the ticket office but the club have been fairly useless in communicating with me. I don’t want to end up going to the wrong place! 

I've just been told ticket office.

I'm just gonna leave my mates at the pub and get there early doors to physically get hold of these first.

Until you have them.in your hand it could end up a 90 minute walk around Manchester instead of being inside!!!