Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Brentford away - 3pm, Sat 18 March.

15 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

Have people been emailed etc? 

No not been emailed nor has the ticket arrived in the post yet, they will wait till the last minute to post out so you have less chance of moving the ticket on if you can't make it for any reason.

• Like 1

Yep. I've asked if mine has been posted or if I've been chosen to collect, and all they will say is that tickets are still being posted (contact if not received the day before the game) and that those chosen to collect will be contacted 'in the lead up to the game'.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

They won't allow collection at home games as it doesn't stop the problem. You still have a week to pass on or sell. 

What problem? Please tell me. Do you know what we will do with are tickets.

I couldn’t give these tickets away watching this  pile of Shyte 

1 minute ago, WalMelton said:

What problem? Please tell me. Do you know what we will do with are tickets.

I couldn’t give these tickets away watching this  pile of Shyte 

Well you may not be able to. But it seems plenty are able to according to the club.

I'm only feeding back what was discussed. Reasons can be found in my other posts.

3 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Well you may not be able to. But it seems plenty are able to according to the club.

I'm only feeding back what was discussed. Reasons can be found in my other posts.

And I don’t see a problem…

people moan they can’t get tickets, but when they get a chance , like Blackburn in the cup at home. Plenty of empty seats.

The club are picking on the wrong people.

Rail strike next week, can’t be arsed to drive now and play this shower of Shytes games.

How many more people will do the same?

they’ve picked the wrong weekend to do this..

Clubs a shambles…

2 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

And I don’t see a problem…

people moan they can’t get tickets, but when they get a chance , like Blackburn in the cup at home. Plenty of empty seats.

The club are picking on the wrong people.

Rail strike next week, can’t be arsed to drive now and play this shower of Shytes games.

How many more people will do the same?

they’ve picked the wrong weekend to do this..

Clubs a shambles…

Oh you are in for a treat then. Because to help those affected. They are set to announce free coaches apparently. Turn down free travel and not collect your ticket and you will definitely be on the naughty list lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Oh you are in for a treat then. Because to help those affected. They are set to announce free coaches apparently. Turn down free travel and not collect your ticket and you will definitely be on the naughty list lol

I bet they not laying on free travel from were we live…. Unless they’ll  get us a taxi to Leicester and back.. unfortunately we don’t all live in the county anymore. Every game is an away game for quite a few of us .

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

This serious mate? Still waiting on my Brentford tickets and just booked parking earlier :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This serious mate? Still waiting on my Brentford tickets and just booked parking earlier :rolleyes:

If you still waiting on your tickets now like us you will be picking them up at Brentford and ID checked. I’ve already sent several emails to the ticket office.

only problem I’ve got I’ve got no photo ID..

Club are playing silly games. They’ve got bigger issues to sort out…

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Yes Susan mentioned it last night, would expect some announcement this weekend. Short notice but I guess they are trying to help.

8 minutes ago, WalMelton said:

If you still waiting on your tickets now like us you will be picking them up at Brentford and ID checked. I’ve already sent several emails to the ticket office.

only problem I’ve got I’ve got no photo ID..

Club are playing silly games. They’ve got bigger issues to sort out…

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Yes Susan mentioned it last night, would expect some announcement this weekend. Short notice but I guess they are trying to help.

Always expected to be picking them up tbf. 

Cheers both. 

Just now, Bayfox said:

Susan…😂 who they trying to help? 
Not people who live miles away.

Who just want there ticket in the post. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

So hang on, they are offering free travel to those that haven’t received tickets yet?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

So hang on, they are offering free travel to those that haven’t received tickets yet?

Susan had better get the timetable published ASAP. 

I need to know what time I'm being picked up in Northants. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Susan had better get the timetable published ASAP. 

I need to know what time I'm being picked up in Northants. 

Fully expecting a luxury experience, mini bar stocked with the finest Polish vodka and canapés.

• Haha 1

I can understand them not wanting to accept late refunds if they don't know they can shift them. But surely everyone in the priority band or below who wanted an original ticket should register their interest with a payment card. Simple solution - have someone call up and say they can no longer go - if there's someone on the waiting list, debit the card, resell the ticket and then the original buyer gets a refund. It makes zero sense that there are people who want to go who cant, and people that can go but don't want to.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Ah free coaches where they can also see exactly who is getting on the coach and their faces and probably every bit of information they can suck out of them. Empty gesture

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Please tell Susan to do one ..👍

She has more important things to sort out. Stupid woman….👆👆🙄

1 hour ago, WalMelton said:

Please tell Susan to do one ..👍

She has more important things to sort out. Stupid woman….👆👆🙄

I have to say. I agree in part. They refused to answer or even entertain questions on Brendan. Just wheeled out stock answers, we are still backing him, committed to the club. Whatever happens etc.

But actually I think she's the least of the issues. It's the people employed around her that need a shake up.

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I have to say. I agree in part. They refused to answer or even entertain questions on Brendan. Just wheeled out stock answers, we are still backing him, committed to the club. Whatever happens etc.

But actually I think she's the least of the issues. It's the people employed around her that need a shake up.

Hope you mentioned to them that the running of the club is non league standard.