Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Brentford away - 3pm, Sat 18 March.

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Is it?!

I bought two tickets with the intention of parking and tubing into London, looks like that’s out the window. 

Different information on different sites, one site now saying only 15th.. I’ll let someone else confirm :D

10 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Different information on different sites, one site now saying only 15th.. I’ll let someone else confirm :D

10 minutes ago, Remember Kember said:

Tube strike is march 15th not the 18th so should be ok but stil difficult with national rail strike 

Was gonna say I had 18th as tubes being on. 

20 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Was gonna say I had 18th as tubes being on. 

Should warn you. My brother went last year nightmare at Gunnersbury. Would recommended walking to Acton Town or Chiswick Park. Only 20 minute walk to those stations from when leaving the ground.

8 minutes ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

Should warn you. My brother went last year nightmare at Gunnersbury. Would recommended walking to Acton Town or Chiswick Park. Only 20 minute walk to those stations from when leaving the ground.

I went last year and whatever station I walked back to was closed for an hour after the game to try and stop the rush or some bollocks. Had to stand around for 45 mins doing nothing. 

10 minutes ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

Gunnersbury is closed (exit only) for one hour after the match. Acton Town best bet as you say 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

16 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I went last year and whatever station I walked back to was closed for an hour after the game to try and stop the rush or some bollocks. Had to stand around for 45 mins doing nothing. 

edit: Doesn't matter, I didn't realise it's a strike day lol

Edited by Fox92

52 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Underground is running, overground isn’t? I believe that’s correct 

Yeah I think you're right but I was posting what I did last season, as I got out quick, but it was using overground anyway lol

• Haha 1