Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Brentford away - 3pm, Sat 18 March.

3 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Will be very happy if it makes Friday, very unhappy tomorrow..  Wonder if some will come back on later like Walsall, should the match move to Tues/Weds, 

I very much hope it is played midweek because if not then they’ve lost to Blackburn :facepalm:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Sold out

What happens now should it go to a midweek? I hope we all hope so!!!

Like Walsall, could any come back on sale at a later point, think there was another 60+ at Walsall, also presume midweek in London is less attractive than Saturday in London.

What happens on the exchange, presume there will be a number that can't go, as I asked in another stream, do u get the point?  Need it for the Cup final:D

2 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Like Walsall, could any come back on sale at a later point, think there was another 60+ at Walsall, also presume midweek in London is less attractive than Saturday in London.

What happens on the exchange, presume there will be a number that can't go, as I asked in another stream, do u get the point?  Need it for the Cup final:D

Guessing your a STH , you should be guaranteed a ticket if im right 

11 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Yeh I believe if there's a date change then there's the option to return. Don't quote me on that though.

15 hours ago, bovril said:

Yes. I think we probably will but there a few posts on this thread that seem to think it's a foregone conclusion....

I hope so now I didn't bother with Brentford tickets lol Anything can happen in the FA Cup of course but I'd like to think we can beat Blackburn. Their form seems to have dipped and they have a couple tough games (and a derby) before they play us. Not that our games are any easier either, mind!