Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Reflecting on this season - and looking to the future

29 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Don't want to sound silly, but seriously what's the difference between UFS and the Foxes Trust?

Do you communicate with the Foxes Trust on any supporter matters?

We do occasionally communicate with other organised groups, including Foxes Trust, although obviously we all have different objectives and membership demographics so our priorities don't always align.

We aim to work constructively with other fans as best we can to achieve common goals.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Jamie Vard-on said:

I’m really sick of everyone associated with this club sounding like some soulless politician. 

This season is a disaster. DISASTER. A total humiliation, that will echo through English football forever. A display of such putrid hubris, that if I didn’t know every money-sucking parasite at the club was utterly clueless, I would think it was done deliberately as an act of sabotage. 

Everyone responsible should be named, shamed - and LOSE THEIR F@CKING JOBS. Yet we’re expected to sit patiently, like obedient poodles, grateful for empty platitudes from arse-lickers desperate for a corporate pat on the head?

NO. This. Is. Simply. Unacceptable.

We didn’t just get relegated because we weren’t good enough, we got relegated because everyone was too busy getting drunk sniffing each other’s farts like a gang of crackheads sniffin’ glue.

This is a catastrophe. Heads must roll. Someone has to pay for once, other than the fans.

Are you sure? You seem a bit indecisive.

41 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Don't want to sound silly, but seriously what's the difference between UFS and the Foxes Trust?

UFS aren't the coach one fogies who'd never dare criticise the club for doing things badly 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jamie Vard-on said:

We didn’t just get relegated because we weren’t good enough, we got relegated because everyone was too busy getting drunk sniffing each other’s farts like a gang of crackheads sniffin’ glue.

My kebab’s just started repeating on me. Epic sentence, and I can actually picture it. Madders head up Brendan’s backside, followed by Rudders in some kind of human centipede horror show. Jesus!

4 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

UFS aren't the coach one fogies who'd never dare criticise the club for doing things badly 

Would you ? The same club that have actively banned people from the ground for their comments on social media about the club? 

The UFS or the foxes trust do not have the power I think you sometimes people think they have.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wymsey said:

One acts as a lapdog to the club, the other has the fans interest best at heart.

I’ll let you figure which one is which.

• Like 2

The club will be very tactical on who moves where I'm sure ... but they also need to remember with the massive loss of revenue the fan base importance will need to be respected .... another thing that is pissing me off is the amount of people on here constantly reminding of what we have achieved in the past 10 years... something I'm sure we are all very proud of ... but in my opinion the higher you set the bar ..  the higher you need to jump 

• Like 2

On 31/05/2023 at 20:11, TheLittleBigMan said:

Renewed my season ticket in the singing section. Lets have it.

Brilliant, we will all be in a better place next season with it in terms of knowing what works well and what perhaps works less well.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
17 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

The reaction to this from the facebook crowd to the twitter one is night and day.

Some of those Facebook comments are giving me flashbacks to full-time at the West Ham game...