Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Danny Ings

https://leaksandstuff.com/2023/07/01/leicester-city-set-to-sign-danny-ings-for-6m/

Leicester City set to sign Danny Ings for £6m

a day ago

1-758x426.jpg

According to reports, Leicester City are closing in on the signing of West Ham United striker Danny Ings, with a move for an initial fee of £6million being agreed.

The Hammers have had a bid of £12m accepted by Villa in a deal that could rise up to £15m in potential add-ons and last January, but failed to impress and managed to score only two league goals in his 17 appearances.

The 30-year-old former England international managed to revive his career at Southampton, after a season ending injury with Liverpool, scoring 41 league goals in 91 appearances before he completed his move to Aston Villa

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Only way I would want Ings is if it meant we were losing at least 2 of Vardy, Iheanacho, and Daka and we were getting Piroe as well

Maybe he’s the back up to Piroe ? if we cannot bring him in.

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Maybe he’s the back up to Piroe ? if we cannot bring him in.

If we can't get Piroe then I would much rather we go looking for another younger striker rather than Ings who is 31 this month and on massive wages

Edited by moore_94

Just now, moore_94 said:

If we can't get Piroe then I would much rather we go looking for another younger striker than Ings who is 31 this month and on massive wages

I rather have experience tbh, than a younger striker, we have Opoku in Belgium and I imagine next season he will be part of the squad. Ings is proven at this level, he’s fell away a bit in recent seasons but he’s still a decent forward to bring in.