Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

New Kit - You decide

86 members have voted

1. 1. What kit?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E
    • F

B Goddamnit.

B is horrible! It looks like they've cut the front off an old 80's Everton shirt and inexpertly glued it to the front of a plain blue shirt... seriously, my 4 year old could do better with a pair of blunt scissors and some Prit-Stick.

If B is chosen I will vomit every time I see it worn.... think of the fans in the Kop, treading around piles of banana puke, they don't want that! Don't vote for B!!!!!

B is horrible! It looks like they've cut the front off an old 80's Everton shirt and inexpertly glued it to the front of a plain blue shirt... seriously, my 4 year old could do better with a pair of blunt scissors and some Prit-Stick.

If B is chosen I will vomit every time I see it worn.... think of the fans in the Kop, treading around piles of banana puke, they don't want that! Don't vote for B!!!!!

You cant attack peoples opinions like that nobody else has. Ricey says his design was changed from the design he submitted so possibly the person who did B has as well.

Erm, more like an 80's Leicester shirt.

Seriously, people can have opinions that may be different to yours. Accept it or you'll never be happy.

I had a tough time choosing between A, B and D. All other suggestions are way too ugly, and I especially dislike the use of yellow/"gold".

Some may say that D looks too retro or too boring, but I think classic shirts are the way forward. It's simple and stylish - what purpose do pin stripes have when you can hardly see them?

Voted for D.

Archived