Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

New Kit - You decide

86 members have voted

1. 1. What kit?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E
    • F

They might look different when they have been made and manufactured but looking at those they are ALL horrible, If I had to pick one I think it'd be A because its pretty much similar to this year except the design shown on the website more white than yellow. But looking at those there all shite! :thumbdown:

But on the otherhand I didn't enter, and I probably couldn't do much better anyway....

They might look different when they have been made and manufactured but looking at those they are ALL horrible, If I had to pick one I think it'd be A because its pretty much similar to this year except the design shown on the website more white than yellow. But looking at those there all shite! :thumbdown:

But on the otherhand I didn't enter, and I probably couldn't do much better anyway....

Remember half the designs were done by under 16's and the graphics created seem a bit dodgy.

I think calling them shites a bit mean when you didn't/couldn't enter like you said.

Remember half the designs were done by under 16's and the graphics created seem a bit dodgy.

I think calling them shites a bit mean when you didn't/couldn't enter like you said.

I agree, if you haven't entered yourself don't knock anyone elses

B would have been good if it was all pin-stripes.

C is faqing awful. If you voted for that, shame on you.

D's no good - don't like v-neck kits.

E - too much white.

Either A or F. F for me, as its just plain old blue. Don't really care enough to spend 50p on it though.

B would have been good if it was all pin-stripes.

C is faqing awful. If you voted for that, shame on you.

D's no good - don't like v-neck kits.

E - too much white.

Either A or F. F for me, as its just plain old blue. Don't really care enough to spend 50p on it though.

I like F's design but the tartan effect on it is awful, also it looks like an old Wimbledon kit.

I like F's design but the tartan effect on it is awful, also it looks like an old Wimbledon kit.

Jeez. I hadn't noticed that. Didn't realise they had close-ups. I think Scotland had a kit like that too. Clearly Craig's design!

Yours has it, Ricey. :thumbup:

Definitely gotta be A... simple and elegant.

B - yuck, looks like two shirts inexpertly grafted together.

C - too much yellow and black.

D - too retro, boring.

E - would be nice without the horizontal stripes.

F - tartan?!?

Archived