Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Yunus Akgün Officially Signs!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I’d take him for 5-7.5m as we are going to be VERY short on options at 8/10 and on the flanks 

This isn’t aimed at you mate but that still seems like silly money when (based on numerous comments on here) would struggle to get 1m for Kasey.

I’m not saying Kasey is a lot better but sums us up as a club that we don’t seem to get ok money for our squad players.

Edited by SafewayFox

11 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

I actually agree with you about Perez, but Ghezzal.....he was absolutely terrible. Worst first touch I think I've ever seen from a top flight winger. He was truly honking.

Ghezzal  had a decent first touch and was technically  a good player he just wasn't Mahez 

Think he's actually be better in the Prem.

I think he's got potential tbh and if he was available for next to nothing i wouldn't mind taking him. 

Seems a good character as well 

3 minutes ago, Graceroad said:

Ghezzal  had a decent first touch and was technically  a good player he just wasn't Mahez 

Going to have to respectfully disagree with you here. He was rubbish and was ridiculously one-footed. Way out his depth in the PL. 

12 hours ago, Blue-fox said:

I actually think he would look better in the prem rather than the championship. 

Exactly what I came on to say…. He wouldn’t have to play a congested low block all the time, which should suit him

Totally likeable, but at £8m it’s an expensive punt…

I understand both views on this thread in equal measure

Either way I hope he goes on to have a good career as he clearly has ability 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Going to have to respectfully disagree with you here. He was rubbish and was ridiculously one-footed. Way out his depth in the PL. 

Had plenty of talent and ability. The key thing was that he was so slow and lightweight. Meant he needed the whole game to be a lot slower. Add to to the one footedness and he was always going to struggle in the PL