Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Yunus Akgün Officially Signs!

12 hours ago, ronnup said:

He's shit. Sorry but he does **** all when he's on and shits the bed constantly. Yes he has the occasional brilliant bit of footwork but his overall contribution is gash

What scares me is the obligation to buy, if its in his loan contract. 

I just cant see this guy as a Prem player. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Holly B said:

Not totally disagreeing but as we don’t play with a no. 10 I’m not sure he will ever fit into Enzo’s system.

Whether we should adapt our system to play with a 10 at times is another story …

1 hour ago, Holly B said:

Not totally disagreeing but as we don’t play with a no. 10 I’m not sure he will ever fit into Enzo’s system.

Whether we should adapt our system to play with a 10 at times is another story …

He's a good player but I would'nt have signed him. Our lack of a physical presence is costing us points.

He's here now and we're stuck with him so how do we get the best out of him.

Enzo tried him in the 10 against Leeds and it cost us the game. With both him and KDH all at sea.

KDH is much better on the left and Yunus on the right. 

I'd try him up top against a big CB where is footwork would cause problems along with Kelechi who likes playing off the front.

This would require committing another player forward and take time to perfect which we don't have with games running out.

But we do need to change things a little bit as we don't have any more players available.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He's a good player but I would'nt have signed him. Our lack of a physical presence is costing us points.

He's here now and we're stuck with him so how do we get the best out of him.

Enzo tried him in the 10 against Leeds and it cost us the game. With both him and KDH all at sea.

KDH is much better on the left and Yunus on the right. 

I'd try him up top against a big CB where is footwork would cause problems along with Kelechi who likes playing off the front.

This would require committing another player forward and take time to perfect which we don't have with games running out.

But we do need to change things a little bit as we don't have any more players available.

Tbf initially we had Ndidi and Casadei as our stronger more physical players. Then KDH and Yunus as more lightweight, technical players. With Winks holding between the two. 

Understand why we brought him in, he has all the attributes to be successful. It's just not working for him.

In hindsight we'd have used the Yunus loan fee for a more physical player. 

• Like 1

Anonymous today. Thought we lost something when Fats went off and he came on, even though Abdul was having a relatively poor game. He was actually getting into the game when Enzo hooked him.

Guest glasgowfox
Just now, TrentFox said:

I think I tend to make reserved posts, in the main. But this guy is garbage. 

I think that's very lenient tbh

41 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

I think I tend to make reserved posts, in the main. But this guy is garbage. 

I agree which means he’ll end up playing for some Moldovan team in the Champions League and bag a hat trick against peak Real Madrid 

• Haha 1

Should have had more minutes in the season over Praet but for whatever reason at the moment it just isn't working for him. I get the Perez comparisons in not knowing where to play him. But Perez still got stuck in and offered something to the team, just feel like he's a bit anonymous of late when he comes on

Edited by HybridFox

7 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Reminds me of Perez. What actually is his best position? 

Lightweight, good at running with the ball, last ball shite, finishing non existent.

Not good enough 

I was never a Perez fan, but think he was better than this fella. Haven’t seen anything from him that makes me want to make the move permanent in either division 

3 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

I was never a Perez fan, but think he was better than this fella. Haven’t seen anything from him that makes me want to make the move permanent in either division 

I liked Perez..but often forced to play in positions,just not fit for him…

Rodgers asked too much.

Now we have Algun, we thought he could be our Utility midfield player,

he is not robust  enough in his play,to play support no8,nor 10-

He is a winger or WB…

Praet can..but is often injured,since his big injury but always wasted at WB..

with Ndidi , 2 components that fit Enzo’s style…

Both tend to be highly injury prone ,after taking too much heavy  injury Time-outs.

ä minor ops..

Stopping us taking that next quality level..

15 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Anonymous today. Thought we lost something when Fats went off and he came on, even though Abdul was having a relatively poor game. He was actually getting into the game when Enzo hooked him.

I just thought yesterday we needed a bit of experience like Albrighton to come in. For half an hour you know you will get a few decent crosses and he will track back when needed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Really - thought Wilf was pretty good. he certainly needed the minutes.

I saw a couple of chances let slip because he wasn’t quick enough.

Fatawu definitely didn't deserve to come off before Wilf. But subs went to pot in general… again.

Edited by phoneticerror