Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterfan98

Millwall Tickets

Foreign fan here, hoping to go to my first game against Millwall on the 13th of December. Neither me or my friend are Fox members and this is likely the only game we will go to this season.

Is it possible for us to get tickets without members? If so, how? And if I buy a membership, am I even guaranteed a ticket?

Buying a membership guarantees nothing when I lived overseas I regularly called the club direct and explained and they often helped out sourcing a ticket. It’s illegal but ask on here or go to a ticket agency. Buy hospitality always a way in but you need to sit with the Millwall. Just buy in the Millwall seats is always an option but sit on your hands and mouth.

19 hours ago, Leicesterfan98 said:

Foreign fan here, hoping to go to my first game against Millwall on the 13th of December. Neither me or my friend are Fox members and this is likely the only game we will go to this season.

Is it possible for us to get tickets without members? If so, how? And if I buy a membership, am I even guaranteed a ticket?

If you do decide to buy a membership, they are 30% off this weekend for Black Friday.

On 23/11/2023 at 19:10, Leicesterfan98 said:

Millwall is on sale to anyone with a booking history so don’t need a membership.

Sorry to jump on this post but its in regards to the same match. I've just brought tickets for me and my step son for this game we've been to a hand full of times over the last couple of years and park on Filbert street. We've never been to a midweek game. What time would people suggest trying to get there for (we are coming from Derby, so not to far away) Also do people have success in meeting players before the match  for selfies etc? I would love for my step son to be able to have photos with a few of the players if at all possible (I know its a big ask and not guaranteed) where do fans normally wait and what time would you say the team turns up?

1 hour ago, alankno said:

Sorry to jump on this post but its in regards to the same match. I've just brought tickets for me and my step son for this game we've been to a hand full of times over the last couple of years and park on Filbert street. We've never been to a midweek game. What time would people suggest trying to get there for (we are coming from Derby, so not to far away) Also do people have success in meeting players before the match  for selfies etc? I would love for my step son to be able to have photos with a few of the players if at all possible (I know its a big ask and not guaranteed) where do fans normally wait and what time would you say the team turns up?

I travel on the train from east mids parkway most home games as it’s easy and cheap to park 

1 hour ago, alankno said:

From what I know and hear on here, players tend to arrive several hours before the match. Probably around 4 hours before and they probably arrive bit by bit spaced out. Apparently your best bet is to wait post match (around an hour after FT) but with it being a night game, that will undoubtedbly be too late in this instance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coalvillefox said:

Looking like one of the lowest attendances of the season, tickets left in virtually every block and hundreds at that. Wouldn't be surprised to see it down as low as 28k

Loads left at the back of the two family blocks.. will probably find it’ll be like that over the next couple of months being near minus temperatures and school nights.. the prices don’t help either.. they should have made this a member’s designated match.. £3 is £3 it might have swayed a few more along..