Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Rab Douglas

Spoke to him in town earlier, Nice bloke. Asked about Williams and Hughes and the news is Williams is fit and Hughes wont play tomorrow night.

You should've told him he's shit and deserves to be dropped! :P

You should've told him he's shit and deserves to be dropped! :P

I would have done, however given his size in comparison to mine and the stress that Christmas shopping brings also being on the eve of a league match it wouldn't have been the wisest move lol

Yeah well me and Katy saw James Whitaker in Sainsbos in Oadby, ha!

:cool:

Claude Henderson, was not only in David Lloyd yesterday afternoon, but he was in Sainsbury's Fosse Park afterwards. Same as us. :ermm:

Spoke to him in town earlier, Nice bloke. Asked about Williams and Hughes and the news is Williams is fit and Hughes wont play tomorrow night.

He is alright, just too bloody big :P

Hmm pity about Hughes not being fit yet :(

Anyone got a nasty feeling that Rab might drop a clanger tonight? He always seems to turn it on when live on tv as shown in the 4-1 defeat to Sheff United plus a few shockers for Scotland earlier this season. I hope he has a blinder because recently he's been poor and it's time he had a decent spell for us. We can only hope!

Anyone got a nasty feeling that Rab might drop a clanger tonight? He always seems to turn it on when live on tv as shown in the 4-1 defeat to Sheff United plus a few shockers for Scotland earlier this season. I hope he has a blinder because recently he's been poor and it's time he had a decent spell for us. We can only hope!

Any chance you can gimme the Lottery numbers for tomorrow :whistle:

Guest seanfox778

Is that when he was an S Club Infant :whistle:

i think he was about 14

he was a right t**t you couldn't even talk to him because he

thought you were after his money so what if i was drunk and swearing at him

didn't mean i was after his money

when im drunk i swear at people rich or not :D

Drop a clanger? I'll drop a clanger on his head if I ever see him around town.. worst keeper I have ever seen at the club. Get Henderson in there asap..

Get Henderson in now, how many penalties does he have to give away before he gets dropped? I'm sick of his hesistancy and dithering - come out and clear the ball or **** off back to Scotland.

I would have done, however given his size in comparison to mine and the stress that Christmas shopping brings also being on the eve of a league match it wouldn't have been the wisest move lol

thought u were a fan of his Durnerz

don't see any footballers in Birmingham, think they're all trying to figure out how to play :ph34r:

Get Henderson in now, how many penalties does he have to give away before he gets dropped? I'm sick of his hesistancy and dithering - come out and clear the ball or **** off back to Scotland.

I vote for the latter :thumbup:

Can I change my username to RabIsn't Fab or something...?

Rab Douglas is a total waste of space........what can be lose in playing Henderson.Leicester as always prided itself on good goalkeepers,but now its a total joke

Archived