Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

Argyle away.

Just now, Frankel1981 said:

Thanks I’ve entered meant when was draw

They draw it every Friday and you should know by 5pm.. I’ve entered nearly every time for 4 years or so and never been successful once.. if you get tickets let us know your trick lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MS0204 said:

They draw it every Friday and you should know by 5pm.. I’ve entered nearly every time for 4 years or so and never been successful once.. if you get tickets let us know your trick lol

Thought it was just me that entered just to be told to fcuk off all the time. no LCFC, i wont get the hint

2 hours ago, guest123 said:

Thought it was just me that entered just to be told to fcuk off all the time. no LCFC, i wont get the hint

It’s like I know the result before I open the email.. it comes through as for example Bristol C (A) ballot result then it’s blank underneath.. 

i won the tour of seagrave and under that email it said congratulations so I knew to open it. When it’s blank I know I ain’t won, but still open it anyways to be double let down with regret to inform you message :dunno:

11 hours ago, MS0204 said:

It’s like I know the result before I open the email.. it comes through as for example Bristol C (A) ballot result then it’s blank underneath.. 

i won the tour of seagrave and under that email it said congratulations so I knew to open it. When it’s blank I know I ain’t won, but still open it anyways to be double let down with regret to inform you message :dunno:

I'll get a ticket anyway but I just want the points lol

• Like 1

As this may not make all season tickets holders like our priority level we are looking for two for this game for myself & 18 Year old daughter if anyone can help please.

So an adult & under 23 ticket, failing that will take two adult tickets.

Thank you.