Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

Argyle away.

I see we’ve received an allocation of 1,739 for this, with the date to be confirmed pending TV picks due on the 15th of this month.

Just an early shout to ask anybody able to help with a ticket (preferably 2 if possible!) to drop me a message please as there’s no chance it makes members - this one is only half an hour down the road from me, and having been to Boro and Sunderland in recent months, a short trip to a game would be lovely lol 

Thanks!

Desperately hope this gets down to all STH. Huge chunk of my family live down Devon and a quarter of that clan actually live in Plymouth. With the allocation it’s looking very unlikely i guess? 

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Desperately hope this gets down to all STH. Huge chunk of my family live down Devon and a quarter of that clan actually live in Plymouth. With the allocation it’s looking very unlikely i guess? 

No chance I would think. This goes at 520+ I reckon. Lowest it drops is 501+.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Seriously how far down line do you think this gets?

If this stays Saturday at 3pm. It doesn’t get as low as 520 i don’t think.

Tiny allocation, business end of the season at a ground we haven’t played at since 2010.

8 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

If this stays Saturday at 3pm. It doesn’t get as low as 520 i don’t think.

Tiny allocation, business end of the season at a ground we haven’t played at since 2010.

I’m on 520; I’m hoping to go to this. Have to do someone a huge favour by dropping them off in Torquay  and pick up after game 

For anyone driving down here be careful. On the A38 from about 20 miles out the mobile cam van will most likely be out. Also plymouth is full of speed and red light cams.

Would not want any of you going home with more pts than City do.

Ps can anyone get me two tickets please.

• Like 2