Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Good Friday

Started the day well, got loads of jobs done, put my brand new Leicester City FC flag up in the garden, sat down in peace and quiete to watch the match with a beer, and it's gone downhill from then, and to top it off, my Wife has made me watch Emmerdale and Coronation Street back to back, there is absolutely nothing good about this Friday... 

2 minutes ago, Vazman said:

Started the day well, got loads of jobs done, put my brand new Leicester City FC flag up in the garden, sat down in peace and quiete to watch the match with a beer, and it's gone downhill from then, and to top it off, my Wife has made me watch Emmerdale and Coronation Street back to back, there is absolutely nothing good about this Friday... 

At least you didn’t spend 7hrs driving there and back in the pouring rain in the faint hope our team would step up to the plate! 

2 minutes ago, Foxinmarkfield said:

At least you didn’t spend 7hrs driving there and back in the pouring rain in the faint hope our team would step up to the plate! 

Fair play to you mate, I think we all had high hope's the break would help us reset.