Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

The final straw??

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

I think at this club presently that is the case. I don't think the fans have it in them to force any meaningful change en masse because I don't think the majority are of the same view. I fully appreciate that I'm a minority amongst our fans - not on here perhaps, but the wider fanbase I'd say so.

I just don`t think it is in the gift of fans of non Top 6 clubs to exert sufficient pressure on their clubs to impel change due to the income imbalance made possible by Sky TV

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

I just don`t think it is in the gift of fans of non Top 6 clubs to exert sufficient pressure on their clubs to impel change due to the income imbalance made possible by Sky TV

There's going to be a change coming soon. it will change everything and be a real turnaround. New kit coming soon, it's what the fans demand.

11 minutes ago, tinpot_fox said:

There's going to be a change coming soon. it will change everything and be a real turnaround. New kit coming soon, it's what the fans demand.

It’s the saviour we have been waiting for. :thumbup:

• Haha 1

On 30/03/2024 at 15:49, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

What a load of tosh. You haven't refuted one point. Because you can't, the facts are there. 

Refute what? We're in bad form, we all know that. We're not in the top 2 we all know that. What other facts do you want me to refute? What I do know is that certain people on this forum have been carping all season and certain sections of our fanbase do this EVERY time the side has a bad run. They - and you - can't accept that all teams have bad runs. Sometimes without doing massive amounts wrong, sometimes because players under perform. That is just football. People screaming about sacking Enzo and calling players donkeys are everything that's wrong with modern football.

You say I was talking tosh. Okay well dispute these facts. Leeds were all over the place until December. Ipswich won 1 league game between 16th December and 10th February. Including a 4-0 battering by Leeds and losing to Maidstone. Not a single one of either team's fans asked for the manager to be sacked. None of them questioned tactics or lost faith in the philosophy. Facts.

We've won 1 game in 6 and rather than get behind the players that got us to the top the genius element of our fan base would rather say they saw this coming all along and we should "sack him" - completely ignoring the absolutely abysmal situation we've got ourselves into with finances, sanctions and legal issues. Enzo is not going to be sacked with 8 games left. But you'd rather carry on moaning than actually getting behind him and the squad. Really productive of you :appl:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Refute what? We're in bad form, we all know that. We're not in the top 2 we all know that. What other facts do you want me to refute? What I do know is that certain people on this forum have been carping all season and certain sections of our fanbase do this EVERY time the side has a bad run. They - and you - can't accept that all teams have bad runs. Sometimes without doing massive amounts wrong, sometimes because players under perform. That is just football. People screaming about sacking Enzo and calling players donkeys are everything that's wrong with modern football.

You say I was talking tosh. Okay well dispute these facts. Leeds were all over the place until December. Ipswich won 1 league game between 16th December and 10th February. Including a 4-0 battering by Leeds and losing to Maidstone. Not a single one of either team's fans asked for the manager to be sacked. None of them questioned tactics or lost faith in the philosophy. Facts.

We've won 1 game in 6 and rather than get behind the players that got us to the top the genius element of our fan base would rather say they saw this coming all along and we should "sack him" - completely ignoring the absolutely abysmal situation we've got ourselves into with finances, sanctions and legal issues. Enzo is not going to be sacked with 8 games left. But you'd rather carry on moaning than actually getting behind him and the squad. Really productive of you :appl:

Perhaps you should read my posts. Donkeys, did I say that? No. And you know every single Leeds and Ipswich fan it seems. I know several Leeds fans personally, but I don't know them all, who were unhappy. Added to which, it's all ad hom stuff from you when others have differing opinions. But you carry on burying your head. We've been awful since Christmas on the whole and we are in real danger of trashing it all after the 17 point lead we had. I genuinely hope we turn it round as a proper supporter. All the best. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

12 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Perhaps you should read my posts. Donkeys, did I say that? No. And you know every single Leeds and Ipswich fan it seems. I know several Leeds fans personally, but I don't know them all, who were unhappy. Added to which, it's all ad hom stuff from you when others have differing opinions. But you carry on burying your head. We've been awful since Christmas on the whole and we are in real danger of trashing it all after the 17 point lead we had. I genuinely hope we turn it round as a proper supporter. All the best. 

You didn't say donkeys others did, to be clear.

All the best :cheers: