Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimsmallman

Filbert Streets Around the World

5 hours ago, jimsmallman said:

My job has taken me to Philadelphia this weekend for WrestleMania. The hotel that WWE employees have been put in is on Filbert Street, which I will take as a good omen for the game that I will furtively be checking on tomorrow when I’m supposed to be working. 

See picture. Surely other people have lost their minds seeing different Filbert Streets around the globe?

IMG_5031.jpeg

I was bruised and battered

I couldn’t tell what I felt

I was furtively checking the score on my phone

I saw we had 68% possession

But still hadn’t scored

Oh Enzo are you gonna leave me shitting myself

On the streets of Philadelphia?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, beepee1984 said:

image.jpeg.ac2855dd3ac45005c8dd41b6b68b96a6.jpeg

There is a quite famous Filbert Street in San Francisco image.thumb.jpeg.ec2c72b5ace515fe5cddb1c8901ecd1e.jpeg 

Nice breakfast place called Mamas on this street near the Italian district. Went there on my honeymoon 20yrs ago and again with the kids last year!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jimsmallman said:

My job has taken me to Philadelphia this weekend for WrestleMania. The hotel that WWE employees have been put in is on Filbert Street, which I will take as a good omen for the game that I will furtively be checking on tomorrow when I’m supposed to be working. 

See picture. Surely other people have lost their minds seeing different Filbert Streets around the globe?

IMG_5031.jpeg

I don’t know what your job is but I’m very jealous. I’d love to get to a Mania one day. Instead I’ll be attempting to stay awake until 5am 2 nights in a row 😂