Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Smith loan Spell Extended

We need to get a proper song for him now.

Based on the Man Yoo Ryan Giggs song...

Ryan Smith, Ryan Smith, running down the wing,

Feared by the reds,

Loved by the blues,

Ryan Smith, Ryan Smith, Ryan Smith.

Feared by the reds,

Loved by the blues,

Let's try and get ti started at Crewe then!!

The highly-rated teenager said: "I really feel part of everything and not just on the fringes and that's why I am delighted to be staying until the end of the season.

"When I return to Arsenal I want to go back knowing I have done a good job at Leicester.

"But I am not just here to learn. I have come to make an impression."

Manager Craig Levein is also pleased that Smith will remain a City player until the end of the campaign and believes there is still more to come from him.

"Even though he's done well for us so far in games, from what I've seen on the training ground there's still more to come from him.

All the above quotes sound like heaven. If theres one thing craigs good at, its knowing a good player and being able to bring them here, most of the time.

I don't want to piss on anyone's fire but nothing has been confirmed yet.

On the official Arsenal web site it says that talks are underway about extending the deadline, but it makes no mention of 'until the end of the season'

I suspect Wenger wants it to go on a month by month basis while Levein wants him til May

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?article...tend+Foxes+stay

I don't want to piss on anyone's fire but nothing has been confirmed yet.

On the official Arsenal web site it says that talks are underway about extending the deadline, but it makes no mention of 'until the end of the season'

I suspect Wenger wants it to go on a month by month basis while Levein wants him til May

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?article...tend+Foxes+stay

From the way both Levein and Smith have been talking it seems there's been an agreement that he'll stay for the whole season, perhaps your official site just failed to mention that.

I did see it on sky sports news but it made no mention of any confirmation exactly. However on the OS it does say that ryan says he is happy to be here til the end of the season in quotation marks..? I dunno

It's good to have him around the club anyway, not only for his play but I'd imagine our own younger lads can look at him and think, wow, I could be like that.. etc so hes almost someone for the young lads to look up to..

It's also nice to see that despite Arsenal not allowing him to play against Bolton, Ryan still travelled up with the squad to support the team !!

Even though he is only here on loan he seems to show more commitment than one or two I could mention.

Momo By any chance??

I'm really glad he's staying even thoguh he is on loan he does really seem to care about the club on the fans especially the wy he clenches his fist at them to get them loud!! he seems happy enough to be here and happy to be playing. 'tis all good all parties involved.

Feared by the reds,

Loved by the blues,

Great stuff! to the tune of robin hood I take it? I think it'd be cool if we had "skinnin' everythin'" in the second line..

Archived