Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HUNTA84

Appreciation Thread

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

There it is! The official happy clappers thread. 

Rewarding the players in such way isn't productive. Ask the Spanish and Italians. 

Tbh,.once upon a.time we were so good at this. Ask O'Neil. Bloomfield. Milne. Pleat. We'd moan and moan and moan (a very Leicester thing) but at least stuff got done. 

15 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Why would the club refund the fans who clapped them off after that? They clearly felt they got their money's worth tonight...

Even though this happens every time, I’m shocked this happened tonight.

Deluded fan base.

8 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Pleased the ones who clapped had such a nice time x

Pretty much everyone not clapping or booing. The claps looked like they were in response to a player fronting up (no surprise that was Justin) and another apologising. At least I hope that's what it was.

Average salary of those playing must have been 10-20 times more than Plymouth lol

Thought this thread was going to say "but we're still top of the league". I'll let you off. Anyone who went to both games should be given a seat on the board. Cant imagine they'd do any worse! 

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Thought this thread was going to say "but we're still top of the league". I'll let you off. Anyone who went to both games should be given a seat on the board. Cant imagine they'd do any worse! 

Plenty there who'd clap the present board onto the boardroom.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Most who follow us to this type of game aren't football fans.

They are locked into a comfort routine. It's a behavioural,.comfort blanket disorder that's clearly somewhere on the scale. 

Just because they follow Leicester it doesn't mean they need to be lauded or excused. A good 500 of the 1600 are, I'm afraid to.say, doolally

Sadly I think you are correct. I know a group of blokes, all in their 50s and 60s, who never miss an away game.

They don't get any pleasure out of it and actually acknowledge that it's habit as they've been doing it for so long and have nothing else in their lives.

I think we probably have a considerable number of fans who fall into this category, most of whom seemed to get their faces on the telly this evening!

• Like 1

Anyone who applauded that absolute pile of muck tonight should be banned from ever attending another LCFC match. Happy clapping is contributing to our downfall. Its great that we have fans that are willing to travel the lengths of the country to support the team but sometimes clapping isn't actually supporting, and the players the manager, the board, the owners etc need to understand that the club is a shit show and change is needed. Support the lads throughout the game, but when they embarrass our club as they have in the last 2 games, they deserve full pelters, regardless of where we are in the league 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 1