Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HUNTA84

Appreciation Thread

I have massive appreciation for this club ability to always outdo itself every single time. It's actually impressive. Just when you think they can't do anything worse, they prove you wrong lol

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, HUNTA84 said:

Let's have a positive thread and show some appreciation to our fans that have travelled to the last 2 away games to witness those shambolic performances :appl:

If this rotten club had any decency, it’d return the ticket money to those 1500 fans travelling tonight. Plymouth is a fookin trek, and to turn up to watch that shit is sad.

But the club won’t do that. It’s rotten 

• Like 4

Fair play to them. I could've got tickets for tonight and the Preston game but I didn't feel the club deserved any extra money from me. Admire their continued commitment

I can't do it anymore whilst things are as they are 

2 minutes ago, HUNTA84 said:

Let's have a positive thread and show some appreciation to our fans that have travelled to the last 2 away games to witness those shambolic performances :appl:

Can it include last 3? Bristol was equally as bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

If this rotten club had any decency, it’d return the ticket money to those 1500 fans travelling tonight. Plymouth is a fookin trek, and to turn up to watch that shit is sad.

But the club won’t do that. It’s rotten 

I said exactly the same in another thread. Definitely deserve to be refund.

• Like 1

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

if the club had anything about them theyd offer them some sort of refund, but i doubt it

club as a whole has a massive disconnect from the fans/community now, tbf think that went when we won the premier league

Can't afford to offer refunds....that money goes on free doughnuts 

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Why would the club refund the fans who clapped them off after that? They clearly felt they got their money's worth tonight...

Most who follow us to this type of game aren't football fans.

They are locked into a comfort routine. It's a behavioural,.comfort blanket disorder that's clearly somewhere on the scale. 

Just because they follow Leicester it doesn't mean they need to be lauded or excused. A good 500 of the 1600 are, I'm afraid to.say, doolally

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Most who follow us to this type of game aren't football fans.

They are locked into a comfort routine. It's a behavioural,.comfort blanket disorder that's clearly somewhere on the scale. 

Just because they follow Leicester it doesn't mean they need to be lauded or excused. A good 500 of the 1600 are, I'm afraid to.say, doolally

This is so true, for the first time in 30 years I went to Millwall on a club coach and so many of them were really excited to go over Tower Bridge on the way back. 

• Haha 1