Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Pipes’ car

38 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

If the driver really did not hear, feel or was not otherwise  aware of a collision of that magnitude I can only conclude that someone with less sensory awareness than a potato was in the driving seat 

Yeah... any way i look at it is bad:

1) They knowingly hit the car and then skedaddled, only contacting the driver after it turns out that the person they backed into had enough connections and clout for it to go viral and the police to be on the lookout. 

2)  They were unable to get out of the car park without smashing into another car, and their vehicle is already in such a dreadful state that they can't tell a car wreck from its normal operation.

3)  They were unable to get out of the car park without smashing into another car, and their hearing is so poor they literally couldn't tell that they had hit Matty's car. 

What i will say is Piper seems like a genuinely good human being, and has offered far more grace and dignity to the offender than most would be willing to. 

Edited by Detroit Blues