Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Pipes’ car

Club should be giving cctv to him. And if, definitely the Police once the crime is reported. 

Also, quite substantial damage so someone must have seen a damaged Range drive about near the ground?! 

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Russel Martin did it. He was clearly drunk in his post match interview and was seen driving away from the KP

He certainly looked dressed for the pub rather than being a football manager. 

57 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Club should be giving cctv to him. And if, definitely the Police once the crime is reported. 

Also, quite substantial damage so someone must have seen a damaged Range drive about near the ground?! 

When someone smashed into me in a car par the police told me they could not help as it was on private land. Fortunately for me someone saw it happen and left me their registration number which I had to pay DVLC to give me their details. They paid up in the end, bloke blame his wife.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I don’t think @Wymsey has a wife, so that’s out. 

I think he has a country estate, staff, some of those country dogs, country estate cars…much like Eddie in The Gentlemen (Netflix). He probably doesn’t have a drugs factory under his estate farm as he doesn’t seem the type to do that - but it would explain why he wouldn’t have stuck around after a prang, so maybe he does. 

Also, he’s not replied to the thread, which makes him look as guilty AF. 

I've always imagined Wymsey to be  a mix between John cleese and the younger brother from The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe..

Edited by MPH
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MPH said:

I've always imagined Wymsey to be  a mix between John cleese and the younger brother from The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe..

We could do with a wannabe court artist to whip up an identikit mug shot

16 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Well if it is anywhere near where the players park i reckon Patson is a good shout 

TBF if its NOT near the players park.. its even more likely Patson.

• Haha 1

Guest leatherhead32

the police won't get involved unless there's a fast food outlet within reach. 

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

the club can't share it with him only the police

4 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

the club can't share it with him only the police

What? So the police won't get involved as it was on private land, but only the police can view the cctv? No wonder this country is fkt up!

2 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

What? So the police won't get involved as it was on private land, but only the police can view the cctv? No wonder this country is fkt up!

Data protection laws are very strict, he could only get it through the courts if he was suing the other driver