Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frankel1981

Membership to Season ticket timeline points etc.

What’s criteria to obtain Season ticket for current members?

im new member 12 points and daughter not yet a member, though Mrs and nephew are members.

im thinking will need another season or two as member before being eligible for S/T?

Second point I’ve found fairly easy to get home tickets this season all apart from last game, will it be much harder next season as a member?

premier away tickets do they ever go down to members?

thanks apologies for number of questions! 

39 minutes ago, Frankel1981 said:

im new member 12 points and daughter not yet a member, though Mrs and nephew are members.

im thinking will need another season or two as member before being eligible for S/T?

Second point I’ve found fairly easy to get home tickets this season all apart from last game, will it be much harder next season as a member?

Last season it was about 34 points and that was after a relegation. This year I reckon it’ll be much higher, despite people moaning about the £25 cards. The season before relegation was 37 points I think? 🤔 

Definitely a long wait. 

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankel1981 said:

You’ve got about another 3 seasons or so before you on 12 can apply.. you get 10 points for renewal plus a point for every home game.. obviously longer if you waiting for another person who ain’t a member yet.. 

you shouldn’t have too much of an issue getting home tickets if your getting them when they go on sale. You’ll be on 15+ which is the second one down from 35+ but again if your waiting for all fox members then you run the risk of losing out. In the past with my mate, when they sold out before all fox members I used to be on the website constantly (I literally mean every half hour - sad I know) until 2 became available which eventually they did but a lot of time and effort needed.. 

as with away tickets I can’t think of many that go to members or have done in the past, seem to remember Everton midweek kick off a couple of years back but not very often.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frankel1981 said:

Recent seasons member home points required have been 32 (post relegation), 37, 37. 

Should be OK to get tickets to all/most games as a member, especially if in 15+ bracket. 

If you go to every home game next season, you'll likely be eligible for a ST in a year's time. (current 12 points + 10 for renewal + 19 home games = 41 points) 

You can enter the members ballot for all away games, but chances of success in that is low. Some unpopular midweek away games may go down to members sales. 

Edited by brucey
  • Like 1

I had to give up my season ticket last year which I held for 9 years due to work. Now that has changed I am going into the ballot tomorrow. My home points are shown as 50 and away at 426. Will this be enough to apply as I cannot anything on the website?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stretch1965 said:

I had to give up my season ticket last year which I held for 9 years due to work. Now that has changed I am going into the ballot tomorrow. My home points are shown as 50 and away at 426. Will this be enough to apply as I cannot anything on the website?

You’ll be fine with 50 home points.

just remember if you do a joint application with anyone else it is judged on the lowest points of the group. Always best to apply individually unless it’s a parent/child who’d only go together. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Just applied again. Have 62 home points - so should be ok?

Just hoping we can get the seats we have used all season:ph34r:

Most people are successful when in the 40s so 62 should be more than fine 

Here's a scenario and it might sound a bit stupid so forgive me...

Member 1: First season as a member and been to 12 home games = 12 points. But every home game they go to, they also spend a fortune in the club shop (I've never spent a penny in there but assume you give your membership number at the till for a discount and it registers your spend?) 

Member 2: Been a member for four seasons and has 48 points but never spends any money in the club shop/concourse or on-line at LCFC/com

Both apply for a ST next season.

Could the club allocate an ST to member 1 with less points knowing they'll be big spenders at the club on-going (seeing as football these days seems to be all about money and business...), or would it automatically go to member 2 because they're 'next in line'? 

P.S I’m not member 1 in this scenario btw :ph34r:

Edited by Izzy

14 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Here's a scenario and it might sound a bit stupid so forgive me...

Member 1: First season as a member and been to 12 home games = 12 points. But every home game they go to, they also spend a fortune in the club shop (I've never spent a penny in there but assume you give your membership number at the till for a discount and it registers your spend?) 

Member 2: Been a member for four seasons and has 48 points but never spends any money in the club shop/concourse or on-line at LCFC/com

Both apply for a ST next season.

Could the club allocate an ST to member 1 with less points knowing they'll be big spenders at the club on-going (seeing as football these days seems to be all about money and business...), or would it automatically go to member 2 because they're 'next in line'? 

P.S I’m not member 1 in this scenario btw :ph34r:

Goes purely on home points so Member 2 gets it, Member 1 doesn't. 

(as long as Member 2 doesn't link their application with someone with low points under the cutoff, which seems to be a common mistake) 

Edited by brucey
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, brucey said:

Goes purely on home points so Member 2 gets it, Member 1 doesn't. 

(as long as Member 2 doesn't link their application with someone with low points under the cutoff, which seems to be a common mistake) 

Thanks, good to know it’s a fair system. 

13 hours ago, Izzy said:

Thanks, good to know it’s a fair system. 

Make sure member 2 applies alone. Allocations are awarded based on applicant with lowest points. It might sound pointless, but it’s so much cheaper on a match by match basis.

2 seasons ago I was paying £60 a match for me and my son. As a season ticket holder we’re paying £55 a month for the same seats, which usually covers 2 games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 28/04/2024 at 13:53, phoneticerror said:

Last season it was about 34 points and that was after a relegation. This year I reckon it’ll be much higher, despite people moaning about the £25 cards. The season before relegation was 37 points I think? 🤔 

Definitely a long wait. 

😭 I’m on 36 

My daughters got 27 so no use applying really is it?

Shes doing her GCSE's next year so maybe a blessing in disguise!

i've just applied with my dad, he has 41 and i have 54 points so fingers crossed.

My wife may want to statrt going but would have to start from scratch, is there a way if theres a low attended game to easily move ST's and purchase an extra ticket if required? Seems the system doesn't make that easy.

On 03/05/2024 at 15:23, splinterdream said:

i've just applied with my dad, he has 41 and i have 54 points so fingers crossed.

My wife may want to statrt going but would have to start from scratch, is there a way if theres a low attended game to easily move ST's and purchase an extra ticket if required? Seems the system doesn't make that easy.

Depends how quickly the tickets sell for the guest bracket/relevant member bracket but yes you can relocate for some games to sit together. Speak to ticket office or help. 

• Like 1

On 03/05/2024 at 15:23, splinterdream said:

Just choose two season tickets where there is an empty seat next to them.  I have three next to mine and can generally buy the members tickets in the 15+ sale if needed.

• Like 1