Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

FOR THE ATTENTION OF THRACIAN!

Sorry. I get you now.

Perhaps he won't play until January? I guess his contract might end on 31-Dec or something like that.

Exactly right. He may have signed for Stoke but he can't play for them until the transfer window reopens.

Levein said: "We have shown we can get goals but we need to stop them again. With Maybury at right-back and Sheehan on the left, they can both attack to support the others because, against Crewe, we should have more possession than we have had in the recent away games."

Amazing, did craig really say that, excellent news. Think i`ll send craig a christian christmas card.

I beg to differ =/ I hope he has a blinder on saturday but my senses tell me it will probably be the opposite. Infact instead I hope our defense is so good that Rab Douglas doesn't need to play a blinder..

...and what worries me more is not having a sub keeper, we all know how much Douglas likes to come out late and grab players' ankles!! :(

Sheehan can't have any complaints with his sending off. A blatent handball for his first yellow, then a reckless lunge which was nowhere near the ball for the second. It wasn't dirty or malicious, but badly mistimed and if he was a Crewe player everyone would expect a booking. It was a stupid tackle to make too, it showed his inexperience - there was no need to slide in like that, especially when he was already on a yellow.

Sheehan can't have any complaints with his sending off. A blatent handball for his first yellow, then a reckless lunge which was nowhere near the ball for the second. It wasn't dirty or malicious, but badly mistimed and if he was a Crewe player everyone would expect a booking. It was a stupid tackle to make too, it showed his inexperience - there was no need to slide in like that, especially when he was already on a yellow.

yes but if he had been a crewe player this ref would of gave him the free kick

yes but if he had been a crewe player this ref would of gave him the free kick

Yea the ref was a bit.... crap today.

Was it just me or could anyone else hardly hear his whistle??

He deserved to go, both were blatant bookings. None of our players evn bothered to argue with the decision.

He was at fault for the goal and the only area of his game that is up to championsip standard yet is his shooting. I am not syaing that he is not a promising player but that is all he is. Not a wonderkid or ready for regular first team football but somebody we should look to develop in the reserves.

Now can we put this silly camp[aign to get him into the team to bed? Our sucess hardly hinges on the inclusion of a mediocre youth team full back. <_< I swear if some of you lot had your way we wouldn't bother with players over 23. We'd have Chambers, Stearman, Sheehan, Wesolowski, Dodds and whoever else in the same team and we would get relegated.

He deserved to go, both were blatant bookings. None of our players evn bothered to argue with the decision.

He was at fault for the goal and the only area of his game that is up to championsip standard yet is his shooting. I am not syaing that he is not a promising player but that is all he is. Not a wonderkid or ready for regular first team football but somebody we should look to develop in the reserves.

Now can we put this silly camp[aign to get him into the team to bed? Our sucess hardly hinges on the inclusion of a mediocre youth team full back. <_< I swear if some of you lot had your way we wouldn't bother with players over 23. We'd have Chambers, Stearman, Sheehan, Wesolowski, Dodds and whoever else in the same team and we would get relegated.

No-one is arguing about whether he should have been sent off.

As for the goal, I don't know how he can been blamed for a fluke deflection but if he can, you might equally point at others who left their striker unmarked feet from goal (but I wouldn't personally).

As for his performance, his passing was generally excellent, his was constantly available for the get-out pass, he supported all the attacks left-side and got in several shots.

I'd love to be able to ask the players like Kisnorbo, Joey and Smith if they enjoyed playing with him cos I bet they did and he played as big a part as anyone in ensuring we, as the manager said, played well in the first half, enjoyed huge dominance possession wise and probably would have won but for being robbed of a Hammond's goal unfairly.

Don't think I won't criticise Sheehan or anyone else when he deserves but I preferred the genuinely warm and appreciative round of applause he got for his efforts when he went off. He played every bit as well as anyone else except for MOM Hume, Joey and probably Smithy.

And the team was different class to the way they've played in the majority of games this season, especially those up to the middle of November.

Archived