Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
breadandcheese

Team for Reading

It's a game I feel we can win, they are after all. Not Manchester United, and it the kind of game where our players will perform.

I don't see a Overated Yanky left back and a Bristol City Reject hurting us that much.. :whistle: honest

was about to post my own team, but relised I totally agree with Dunerz.

will be going to a differnt football match tommorow to give myself time off for recent dissapointment. I need to actually enjoy a football match for once, instead of getting angry and frustrated.

It's a game I feel we can win, they are after all. Not Manchester United, and it the kind of game where our players will perform.

I don't see a Overated Yanky left back and a Bristol City Reject hurting us that much.. :whistle: honest

was about to post my own team, but relised I totally agree with Dunerz.

will be going to a differnt football match tommorow to give myself time off for recent dissapointment. I need to actually enjoy a football match for once, instead of getting angry and frustrated.

Where you going then??

This looks our best team on current form and availability. I'd put Morris (rumoured to be fit again) and Sylla on bench for Douglas and Hamill. I agree Kisnorbo could do okay at left back as ineffectib=ve in Midfield. This team will never happen tonight though.Do any of the team ever read these posts 'cos they should.

l444ry. whats the crack with the sig and avatar? I kind of find it haunting, I like it..I think. Seems familar some how.

It's the album cover from the Genesis album "Foxtrot". Before they let that lunatic Phil Collins turn them into a pop band.

Archived