Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

I'll say one thing..

It'd be typical **** Leicester to go and beat Reading wouldn't it?

Yes, Because we proform against the bigger clubs...when its Crewe/Millwall/e.t.c., the players go into the game thinking "Ah its only [insert club] we can beat these" then the players realise we are below the certain team... :rolleyes:

Definately would. I'd love it, but would still be well aware that we'd mess up against rubbish sides again in the future as to not get too ahead of myself.

thats the killer problem isn't it I guess.. when was the last time we strung two league wins together...? =/ Was it even under Levein...?

thats the killer problem isn't it I guess.. when was the last time we strung two league wins together...? =/ Was it even under Levein...?

We've actually managed it once believe it or not! :D The last two home games of last season against Derby and Leeds.

And two fantastic performances they were too. That's why I still slightly feel there is some potential under CL....slightly.

But most of the players who did well for us in those games have now left!

The players he's brought in have generally not been the same standard. That's why we have the problems that we do.

Archived