Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

Game by game the ratio of people wanting him out gets higher and higher.

He's got to get a result at Norwich

Yes, I noticed that after seeing the results of the previous poll.

A while ago it was something like 40 for out and 50 for in. But the last one was so damn close, it was like 40 - 40! More entertaining than Leicester.

This is almost like a gamely thing now is it? :D

He needs to go, I can't see us beating Norwich.. nor any other team in this whole friggin division.. that's as bad as it gets.. the Millwall game was the big push for me, Millwall are shite and we were at home, not getting a win and indeed being a little lucky to scrape a draw there is about as bad as it gets... oh no.. wait.. how sillyof me, we have relegation to look forward to yet...

leave the man alone it not always his fault. It the players there always going on about how they can get to the play off then they go on to a football pitch and play like shit week in week out. For one Rab douglas is the one that needs to go he is the shittest goalkeeper in the champoionship and has cost us too many points. The players also need to calm down because all these sending off are damageing the Leicester team and i hear people blmae levein for the sending off. but it down to the player that loses his rage. If he goes who goin to take over anyway there are no decent manager availble.

It's a good reference point, if everyone votes, with all the long posts and debating which develops (which I know many of us enjoy) this is a good way of getting a kind of quantitative perspective on things.

It would be an even better reference point if we were allowed to put up the same poll after a City win, don't you think?

leave the man alone it not always his fault. It the players there always going on about how they can get to the play off then they go on to a football pitch and play like shit week in week out. For one Rab douglas is the one that needs to go he is the shittest goalkeeper in the champoionship and has cost us too many points. The players also need to calm down because all these sending off are damageing the Leicester team and i hear people blmae levein for the sending off. but it down to the player that loses his rage. If he goes who goin to take over anyway there are no decent manager availble.

shut up man.. Levein is the one who puts Douglas on in the first place. Look at teams like Wigan to see why a decent manager is important. They dont really have any massive names and this is the first term in the top flight and they have had a blinder of a start, aside from the 'top teams' they have been beating everyone. You wouldn't go far wrong putting some money on them to take a uefa cup slot I tell you....

look at Luton in this division aswell they have done reasonably well with no big names.. the manager is the key to our woes in my eyes. We need a f**king motivator. Get Penney in! I won't complain if MON comes back to rescue us either..... some ****er needs to

Archived