Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein Out?

Levein Out?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Levein Out?

• Yes
    • No

It would be an even better reference point if we were allowed to put up the same poll after a City win, don't you think?

It would be good - if only City would do the decent thing and give us the opportunity! :whistle:

You deflected the real issue with the polls quite nicely there didn't you TPH...

<_<

Why start this off again tonight, us losing at Reading is hardly a major shock and are we alone...

Position Team Name P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS

1 Reading........... 26 11 1 1 32 9 9 4 0 20 3 40 65

So Reading have lost 1 game all season & won 11 out of 13 at home

Tonight's result is not a reason for switching from a Keep to a Sack vote is it !

Why start this off again tonight, us losing at Reading is hardly a major shock and are we alone...

1 Reading 26 11 1 1 32 9 9 4 0 20 3 40 65

Tonight's result is not a reason for switching from a Keep to a Sack vote is it !

Very valid point, but perhaps it was the manner of it?

I don't know. I didn't even listen to the game.

Because we expected to see the team bounce back and show some fight and get a result, especially after two dismal draws recently.

Just because it was Reading away we shouldn't have a defeatist attitude and say 'oh well, we shouldn't expect anything because they are top.'

It was also the manner of the defeat, scoring no goals and creating very few chances.

it's not just the Reading game, its shit results at home to the likes of Burnley, Crewe, Millwall.. even teams like QPR.. not good enough even for a mid table side let alone us poor ****ers. There is no team now that we can say we expect a comfortable win against and that is depressing in itself. The absolute worst thing is the fear of relegation. I think our best chance of avoiding that is to ditch Levein.

Out of interest does anyone know at what stage of the season Forest got rid of Kinnear before they went down. I know it was fairly late in the season. It actually looked as though Megson was going to keep them up at one point.. although obviously he didn't.

it's not just the Reading game, its shit results at home to the likes of Burnley, Crewe, Millwall.. even teams like QPR.. not good enough even for a mid table side let alone us poor ****ers. There is no team now that we can say we expect a comfortable win against and that is depressing in itself. The absolute worst thing is the fear of relegation. I think our best chance of avoiding that is to ditch Levein.

Out of interest does anyone know at what stage of the season Forest got rid of Kinnear before they went down. I know it was fairly late in the season. It actually looked as though Megson was going to keep them up at one point.. although obviously he didn't.

Thursday 16th December 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...est/4101833.stm

What about the starting line up? What about the substitutions?

Why go 4-4-2 when you go one down why not start with it the man is clueless!

Come on Man see the light and join the CL out Posse :smile:

I would'nt have minded If tonight we had lost with abit of dignity.

But the manner in which we lost is disgraceful , they're top of the league and going strong , but surely the best way too combat them is too go at them and go for goals!

Kinnear left in mid-December last year, after a hiding at Derby. It may have been the day before they played us. I know Mick Harford was in charge for that game.

It would be a risk to ditch CL at this stage, especially if there is no ready-made replacement lined up, but events may well leave the board with no option.

Confidence on and off the pitch is draining away with every game that passes. I'm not sure CL has what it takes to bring it back.

Kinnear left in mid-December last year, after a hiding at Derby. It may have been the day before they played us. I know Mick Harford was in charge for that game.

It would be a risk to ditch CL at this stage, especially if there is no ready-made replacement lined up, but events may well leave the board with no option.

Confidence on and off the pitch is draining away with every game that passes. I'm not sure CL has what it takes to bring it back.

confidence comes from winning games.. or from a bloody good manager geeing the squad up. I've seen enough now to decide that Levein isn't the man for Leicester City. If things happen to suggest otherwise then I will clean the mans shoes or something..

For the first time I have voted....Yes <_<

I have seen the light, Yes we did play the team at the top of the league but its no excuse, I have voted of the formation and players he players, We want Douglas dropped, when will Levein learn? Hume is our best striker, So why put play De Vries? Especially De Vries as the lone striker!

Yes we lost 2-0 to the top team but I have voted Yes for Levein Out based on his tactics....

It wouldn't surprise me if he'd written tonight's game off in advance (for which the travelling FOXES would no doubt be very grateful.. :rolleyes: ).

Why else would he have dropped Hume and Smith? Was it to keep them fresh for Saturday?

It wouldn't surprise me if he'd written tonight's game off in advance (for which the travelling FOXES would no doubt be very grateful.. :rolleyes: ).

Why else would he have dropped Hume and Smith? Was it to keep them fresh for Saturday?

You can't afford to write any game off in our precarious position.

I'm swaying between Yes and No now. I've tried to support him, more than i ever did Micky Adams because I was impressed by everything he said when he joined. But it's the line ups like today that i just can't accept. I was one of the unfortunate ones who went to Wolves and witness that joke of a match. He's done it again tonight, against a team we've never lost against, at Reading. I don't care how good they've done this season, we gave ourselves no chances with that negative line up. It was a repeat of Blackburn, defend, hope for a 0-0, shit we've conceded, *throws on 3 subs* oh we've lost. Time to think up some excuses.

If we don't beat Norwich or Palace it's game over.

Archived