Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Leicester City confirm squad numbers for four new signings - but iconic shirt unclaimed | Leicestershire Live

 

 

Josh Holland Leicester City correspondent

10:00, 04 Sep 2026

Leicester City's squad numbers for the 2026/27 season have been confirmed after the Foxes brought in four deadline signings earlier this week.

Emil Riis, John Lundstram, Kamari Doyle and Warren O'Hora all signed late in the window to complete Russell Martin's overhaul of the squad at the King Power Stadium. All three players are in contention to make their debuts for the club against Oxford United this weekend.

Ahead of their first game for the club, numbers have been given to the new arrivals. Riis will wear No.17 after Hamza Choudhury's move to Sheffield United, with Lundstram taking the No.6, worn by Jordan James last season.

 

 

1 Jakub Stolarczyk

2 Jayden Joseph

3 Wout Faes

4 Ben Nelson

5 Caleb Okoli

6 John Lundstram

7 Wes Burns

8 Conor Chaplin

9 Admir Bristric

11 Liam Cullen

14 Bobby De Cordova-Reid

15 Harry Souttar

16 Warren O'Hora

17 Emil Riis

18 Christian McFarlane

20 Harry Howell

21 Frano Ravizzoli

23 Tommy Watson

24 Ilari Kangasniemi

25 Louis Page

26 Woyo Coulibaly

27 Kamari Doyle

29 Alex McCarthy

32 Bade Aluko

33 Luke Thomas

36 Sammy Braybrooke

37 Will Alves

50 Tommy Neale

60 Riley Carr

Posted (edited)

What iconic shirt number? Don't tell me they're pushing 10 as iconic. I'm sure I've seen Andy Johnson and DJ Campbell wear 10 here.

Edited by Fox92
Spelling
Posted
6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

What iconic shirt number? Don't tell me they're pushing 10 as iconic. I'm sure I've seen Andy Johnson and DJ Campbell wear 10 here.

Fryatt

   12

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Got about 5 numbers 10s but not one of them fancied the shirt. Very Leicester.

They’ve retired the number now Stephy has gone. We must never forget. Irreplaceable.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Haha 4
Posted
22 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

What iconic shirt number? Don't tell me they're pushing 10 as iconic. I'm sure I've seen Andy Johnson and DJ Campbell wear 10 here.

Think it's just the mercury saying No.10 is an iconic football shirt number.

 

None of the new signings from deadline day were going to take it and no way the club would let someone switch and have to pay for refunds lol 

 

Hopefully next season we can Alves and Braybrooke away from what I assume are numbers that mean something to them.

  • Like 1
Posted

Aren't we only allowed 22 + 2 goalies in the Official squad. 

 

Can someone clarify all yeah / buts

Posted
2 hours ago, davieG said:

Aren't we only allowed 22 + 2 goalies in the Official squad. 

 

Can someone clarify all yeah / buts


Correct only 22 outfield players. But under 21’s don’t count so that’s half the squad! 

Posted
4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

What iconic shirt number? Don't tell me they're pushing 10 as iconic. I'm sure I've seen Andy Johnson and DJ Campbell wear 10 here.

It was Kingys number. And he came through and won L1, Champ and the Prem with us. I’d argue that is iconic.

 

Also donned by Maddison. Like him or not, he was certainly in the top 5 most technically gifted players I’ve seen play for us.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...