Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Norwich match thread

Levein said that this job will take 2 or 3 seasons which i think is true

But i dont want them 2 or 3 seasons being played in league 1

In 2 or 3 seasons, we will be joining the likes of Tamworth in the Conference......

anyone else at the game know how the linesman missed the rugby tackle on Hammond that was 3 yards away from him. GRRRR we were rubbish but norwhich(cant spell) didnt half bloody cheat, like bleeding arsenal. What did CL say i missed the interview cause radio leicester was playing east midlands sports persanality when i got to my car.

anyone else at the game know how the linesman missed the rugby tackle on Hammond that was 3 yards away from him. GRRRR we were rubbish but norwhich(cant spell) didnt half bloody cheat, like bleeding arsenal. What did CL say i missed the interview cause radio leicester was playing east midlands sports persanality when i got to my car.

Just got back from the match too... I wouldn't say we were rubbish, we were in control for most of the first half and put some good balls into the box. It's just the same old story though, we don't have anyone who seems to know where the back of the net is. Second half we looked more and more uninspired, we simply couldn't find a way through the Naarrich defences.

Wouldn't say it was CL's fault particularly, he played the right team and made the right substitutions. I would have just liked to have seen them come out at half-time all fired up to start where they'd left off in the first half.

:cry:

Same old Leicester.

Should of won the game easily.

Same old excuses from Levein , '' We were unlucky '' Rar rar rar.

BTW , Huckerby should of got sent off today , already booked then he dived in the box , we got the free kick but he did'nt get a card , then there next attack resulted in a goal :mad:

Archived