Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

The next Leicester manager

any bastard should do a better job than this clown !

bassett , gary mac , john gregory , dave penny , steve walsh , martin allen , thordason (joeys dad) ANYBODY WHO WONT BUY A LOAD OF SHIT AND STICK WITH THEM NO MATTER HOW SHIT THEY ARE

Mike Newell - wouldnt come to us he is in a better position at luton.

Dave Penney - would possibly come but would be expensive in compensation. Is a step up bypassing promotion route and we are bigger club.

Basset - Dispite what people think his experience in the league is good and he has a good record also the cheapest option.

MON - Would be 2nd cheapest option and we all know what he is capable off, but I think he wouldnt come and risk tarnishing his name.

Billy Davies - Is unsettled and has experience but we would have to pay compensation.

Realistically who here thinks Penney will leave Doncaster for us?

i do . they aint setting the world on fire in their league and if he is ambitious then we give him a far better chance of improving him as a manager than doncaster do

Got to be Bobby Robson for me. The man is itching to get back into the game. He's experienced. He's available. He doesn't need the money. He'd start a proper building job for the future whilst dealing with the immediate problem. He could tutor the following manager, someone like Steve Walsh maybe. And most of all...he'd unite this club again.

Got to be Bobby Robson for me. The man is itching to get back into the game. He's experienced. He's available. He doesn't need the money. He'd start a proper building job for the future whilst dealing with the immediate problem. He could tutor the following manager, someone like Steve Walsh maybe. And most of all...he'd unite this club again.

yea thats all good.. But he wont come.

Archived