Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Barber Out?

BarberOut?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Barber Out?

• Yes
    • No

Sure Barber can be an anoying little prat sometimes but commentry would'nt be the same without him. He is really passionate about City and always remember's to inform us if F****t and D***y are losing.

I've not herd em slag off Derby once.

Not suprising really, as he's a Derby fan.

:o:o:o

Really?

So they say.

He probabley suppourts Leicester as well now, lets face it he'd have to in his job. However I'ver he is sheep shagger orginally, put it this way the subjects has been bought up on RL a couple of times and I've never heard him deny it. Listen to the way he slags off Forest when they're losing and then listen to the way he reports on Derbys scores.....never a bad word.

So they say.

He probabley suppourts Leicester as well now, lets face it he'd have to in his job. However I'ver he is sheep shagger orginally, put it this way the subjects has been bought up on RL a couple of times and I've never heard him deny it. Listen to the way he slags off Forest when they're losing and then listen to the way he reports on Derbys scores.....never a bad word.

Did'nt one of our former commentators( Foulger i think) use to be a Cov fan? Sure i heard that somewhere.

One thing that just made me laugh

"Leeds are playing with 10 men at the MOMENT," so John will they play any of the remainder of the match with 11 men. It's not Rugby you Plank.

but it could got to 9 men though. i'm sticking up for barber on this one.

Did'nt one of our former commentators( Foulger i think) use to be a Cov fan? Sure i heard that somewhere.

He used to play for Cov I reckon, but Nev was a decent commentator and he's gaffs were funny as oppose to Barbers stupidity.

'Some supporters have come down onto the pitch from over the edge of the upper tier.'

'Steve Agnew is over this free kick - what do you think of the situation here,Steve Agnew?'

Im sure he said it was hume's 3rd goal of the season and also when hume scored, he said something like "it's Hume one on one with keeper and Hume slips its wide!" I didn't realise we had scored until 5 minutes later.

Yeah! I was in my car listening to the match on the way to my girlfriends place and could have sworn he said Hume put it wide but then a minute or so after he said "Iain Humes 5th goal this season!" or something, almost crashed thanks to the focker. Barber out!

When you have the radio on in the background, not really paying that much attention to it, you never know which team has scored because JB gets just as excited when the opposition score - not suprising really being a Derby fan.

When you have the radio on in the background, not really paying that much attention to it, you never know which team has scored because JB gets just as excited when the opposition score - not suprising really being a Derby fan.

Don't forget the commentators should not be biased when doing their job...

• 3 weeks later...

It's pretty annoying sometimes when the only exposure you get to the games most of the time is through that bloke. He's not that bad, I'd just like to hear more actual game commentary and less bollocks.

Floodlight, weather, multi-ball system and co-commentator reports for example? :P

That has been proved by a bunch of cambridge scientists to be a physical impossibility!!!! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Hmm I doubt it. I think there might be a very slight chance of this happening,

particularly if the same people select his successor :P

Archived