Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Barber Out?

BarberOut?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Barber Out?

• Yes
    • No

2/1/05

CP 2-0 Leicester

Some JB quotes in this game..

Ben Watson, the leicester player, plays the ball forward

Leicester have lost 2-0 to Reading, Norwich and now CP

Stearman is injured, Stearman is injured Stearman is injured Stearman is injured...oh no, it's paddy m

add to this him being generally annoying today....How many times does he want to mention that the Hinckley Utd shirt looks like the CP shirt :mad:

Barber out

Voted no by accident...change to yes please!

Yardage
:huh:
We now really can't even laugh at Forest's result today

...Thank-Fuk you have realised...We have not really been in the situation to laugh at Forest at any point throughout this season, but now you have realised! Thank-You ;)

Anyone hear after the Norwich game when Egerton was having a coughing fit? :D:D Hilarious.

ha ha ha ha!!! yeah that was cracking! The best was when they use to leave the mic on by accident when they cut to a story and you could hear them planning what they were going to say, and then when they came out with it later, they pretended it was some spontaneous story that they were very clever for remembering!

if i was as shit as levein and barber at my job as they are at there's i would have lost it years ago lol

You wont get rid of barber easy, look how long it took to get rid of fouldger, hes a nightmare "commentator". Ive heard a lot of people say how bbc employees stick together. Its a poorly run "company", you only have to have a limpish wrist to get a job there :P

I like many of you listened to CL's post match list of excuses.

I think this season the questions asked by Barber and co have been completly cr*p!!.

John Barber you should be ashamed of yourself for such a poor interview!! No direct questions such as one win in thirteen have you considered resigning> Do you still think that the board meeting next week is going to give you more money for transfers or will the board be lookinf for a successor?

Instead Barber asked arse li%king questions as if we were a mid table team not a team 1 point above relegation in CRISIS!!! And as for the comment "I thought Rab had a good game today" Surely Me Barber in journalism you should learn play by the rules!! How many times this season have you pointed out to Levein post match that Rab has been useless and that everyone calling your phone-ins has asked for a change in goal???

The answer zero!!!

Radio Leicester - What a joke!!!!! Barber & co Out!!!

Levein OUT!!

Truefox

Archived