Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Barber Out?

BarberOut?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Barber Out?

• Yes
    • No

Gotta agree with Colly and others. He's an embarassment at times. Some of the things he says are just god-damn stupid.

Clearly a poor commentator, but he tries to hide it by cracking some poor joke and then getting carried away with chit-chat with his co-commentator.

Bring back Uncle Nev.

Radio Leicester including Barber has been a joke all season!!

Not once have any of the presenters actually critised either the club or players.

For example a caller will ring up and say that "Rab Douglas is not up to this standard and De Vries is shi$"

Responce from Mr Barber " "Let me play devil's advocate for a minute" "Isn't DeVries top scorer?"

What a complete w*nker!!!

Bolloc*s!!!

Why not give an honest opinion now and again??? instead of all of this "Let me play devil's advocate for a minute" crap!!!

This is the same Mr Barber who said after the Inter Milan friendly that he had seen such an improvement in De Vries that qoute "It was like siging a new player!!" Waht a joke just goes to proove what little you know about football!!

Radio Leicester - What a joke!!!

Truefox

Why not give an honest opinion now and again??? instead of all of this "Let me play devil's advocate for a minute" crap!!!

Radio Leicester - What a joke!!!

Truefox

BBC RL employees are poorly payed, usually desperate to get on in the media proffession, where cardigans and slippers, secretly dye their hair purple and pink to light up dark rooms in soho, where yellow ties and will pander to certain people to get "somewhere". If jon asks craig hard hitting journolistic questions that we want asked, craig will not talk to him as much, and jon`s bosses will find someone that craig will talk to.

Jon wont even get a christian christmas card, and that would be a disaster :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but you guys are the saddest bunch of losers on the net!! You moan and whinge about things you know nothing about and lament someone who probably has more talent than all of you put together. Your just all jealous of a bloke who gets paid to talk football whilst your stuck in your sh*tty jobs with no real prospects. Come on lighten up and lets start supporting the team who really need it, not slag off someone who is just doing his job! and before you start no I'm not Jon Barber, I have no affiliation with the BBC, my name is Daniel Simmons and I'm a Narborough Road, Season Ticket holder for 6 years (in the kop). :angry:

You ain't gonna win many friends on this board sticking up for Barber, especially with your first post.

You're lucky you don't have to put up with RL commentary as much as some of us, then you'd be well and truly annoyed with Barber.

As for "shitty jobs with no real prospects", what the f**k do you do then? Managing director of some big ass company eh?

I'm sorry but you guys are the saddest bunch of losers on the net!! You moan and whinge about things you know nothing about and lament someone who probably has more talent than all of you put together. Your just all jealous of a bloke who gets paid to talk football whilst your stuck in your sh*tty jobs with no real prospects. Come on lighten up and lets start supporting the team who really need it, not slag off someone who is just doing his job! and before you start no I'm not Jon Barber, I have no affiliation with the BBC, my name is Daniel Simmons and I'm a Narborough Road, Season Ticket holder for 6 years (in the kop). :angry:

I bet if you put ALL of us together, that's a fair amount of talent.

Back in yer box.

What ya drinking mate?

:rolleyes: you do a good job of it!

he may well be trying, but he's just not got enough knowledge

All I'm saying is that it is very easy to have a dig at someone in the public eye while you hide behind your nicknames in an online forum. Why don't you try a little time in the public eye and see if you don't pick up any criticism. Don't take out your frustrations of the teams poor performance on the people reporting it. Show a little class for once!

he may well be trying, but he's just not got enough knowledge

All I'm saying is that it is very easy to have a dig at someone in the public eye while you hide behind your nicknames in an online forum. Why don't you try a little time in the public eye and see if you don't pick up any criticism. Don't take out your frustrations of the teams poor performance on the people reporting it. Show a little class for once!

all i want is a commentator who knows about leicester city. his knowledge is very poor.

the guys awful, but it looks so blatant that some are using any reason to have a moan considering our teams position and performances

the last guy im worried about is a radio commentator, we've got a hell of a lot more serious problems ON the pitch

Hes sh*t, pretty much fits the profile of Leicester right now which is the sad thing. What annoys me most is when he wets his pants when the oppo score and hardly shows any emotion when we score, I have to clear my ear out to hear we've actually put it in the net.

To take joy in the shortcomings of others is nothing less than vulturous.

Well, doesn't change the fact he's shit. Why are you being so righteous? If it’s bothering you so much start a thread telling everyone what a good commentator JB is.

Archived