Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Barber Out?

BarberOut?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Barber Out?

• Yes
    • No

Have Barbers Balls dropped yet?

Did you hear how high his voice went when Hughes scored?lol

He wasn't as bad today apart from an orgasmic moment when Millwall came close to scoring a few times and Gudjonsson sounded like he broke the bar and made a huge indentation on the line judging by the squeals coming from Barber.

Barber Out.

I think JB has turned football commentry into cricket commentry.

The reason this sort of shit commentry is accepted in cricket is because it's a slow game, lots of stopping and starting and it goes on for days so you can't possibly focus 100% on the game, football however is 90 minutes of action, you NEED to focus on the game at all times if you're trying to explain to god knows how many people what's just happened.

Barber out.

I find it hilrious that it took you lot so long to work out that JB is a fooking idoit. Also why does he say Matty Fraytts name in a yank accent?

Well, we have been saying this for a while, probably longer than you've been a member on this board :P

I thought it might have been us taking our frustrations out on him because of our poor form, using him as a scapegoat if you like. Now we're in championship winning form, nothings changed, and he annoys me just as much as he did. :mad:

Have Barbers Balls dropped yet?

Did you hear how high his voice went when Hughes scored?lol

He wasn't as bad today apart from an orgasmic moment when Millwall came close to scoring a few times and Gudjonsson sounded like he broke the bar and made a huge indentation on the line judging by the squeals coming from Barber.

Barber Out.

Yes, I swear Barber said Joey had been denied by the paintwork, um, that's 'woodwork' John...

:blink:

I was chastised myself by a TB poster called Bocadillo for referring to a game played in August 1969 and linking it to 1968/69 instead of 69/70 so I'm well aware of how easy it is to make an error, especially when you are producing quantities of copy or comment.

ITYM a TB poster and occasional FoxesTalk poster!!

It's humans (like you) that gives pedants (like me) something to do with their time.

<_<

ITYM a TB poster and occasional FoxesTalk poster!!

It's humans (like you) that gives pedants (like me) something to do with their time.

<_<

I'm glad about that.

But it still worries me that, with the way things are at the moment, that any conscientious pedant would risk wearing himself out. What have we had lately:

Pass to set up Hughes by Stearman amd Williams as well as Hume.

Phantom corners for City.

City winning their fourth match running

City winning at Millwall for the first time in 35 years.

City's first clean sheet in 20 games

Odihiambo, Odhiambo and Odihambo.

Spotting mistakes is like buying an unfamiliar car really. Once you start looking for other examples you see them everywhere.

I could forgive the occasional gaff but Barber has well more than his fair share. What annoys me even more is that usually the guy has a week to prepare for the game! Surely he should have some sort of crib sheet infront of him with the last few results on and when we last kept a clean sheet etc so he doesn't make himself out to be the complete arse he is :doh: . I mean the Milwall game was a classic cus he was banging on about players that weren't even on the pitch. All the guy needed was a team sheet infront of him and he should have looked at it before opening his gob :!:

To me it looks like he is the Saturday kid of the office who turns up 1500hr on Sat to do his job and tries to wing it until 1645 and gets paid his minimum wage for 90mins work! No preparation no idea :dunno: . They could do better by selecting someone from the crowd every week and letting them have a go at least they would have some clue about who is on the pitch and what the last few results were - even if they WASN'T there!

• 4 months later...

yes.

i think even sincs was getting pissed of with him going on about one of the RS players being a 'big girls blouse' etc. why do we need two of them? i like sincs and him with an ex-lcfc summeriser would be the dream ticket for me

yes.

i think even sincs was getting pissed of with him going on about one of the RS players being a 'big girls blouse' etc. why do we need two of them? i like sincs and him with an ex-lcfc summeriser would be the dream ticket for me

that's the bit that when I turned on!

For league games, always always always always always listen to the opposition commentary. To listen to Radio Leicester commentaries is to listen the very worst sports broadcasting imaginable.

Sad thing is, with Barber being a sheep, the opposition commentary would probably biased in Leicester's favour more than the Leicester commentary! :ermm::blink::ph34r:

Just watched the RK interview with Barber asking the questions:

Barber: I know you have Hinckley tomorrow, but thats effectivley pre season over then?

Rob Kelly: No...as you said we have Hinckley tomorrow.

What an idiot.

Just watched the RK interview with Barber asking the questions:

Barber: I know you have Hinckley tomorrow, but thats effectivley pre season over then?

Rob Kelly: No...as you said we have Hinckley tomorrow.

What an idiot.

Quality reply from RK - straight and to the point, and it makes Barber seem like a twat without any effort in the process. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Arg. Listening to the Moan In (or not, as it is a the moment) and he's driving me mad. 'We must accept West Brom are the better team and we can't expect to win against them', and sticking up for Derby.

Yeah Collymore should be listening to the Birch have a go at Barber... it's quality!! lol :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Archived