Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Barber Out?

BarberOut?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Barber Out?

• Yes
    • No

I don't understand, Barber has had a go at Levein at the end of the match

but in the interview he's speaking only of positives?

is he scared of him?

Exactly.

I reckon that our form is all down to JB, I can prove it if JB steps down

WHO GIVES A FLYING fock ABOUT JOHN BARBER????????????

WE HAVE BIGGER THINGS TOO WORRY ABOUT THAN HIM, COME PEOPLE GET YOUR PRIORITY'S SORTED OUT :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

do you like my new sig btw ;)

I like many of you listened to CL's post match list of excuses.

I think this season the questions asked by Barber and co have been completly cr*p!!.

John Barber you should be ashamed of yourself for such a poor interview!! No direct questions such as one win in thirteen have you considered resigning> Do you still think that the board meeting next week is going to give you more money for transfers or will the board be lookinf for a successor?

Instead Barber asked arse li%king questions as if we were a mid table team not a team 1 point above relegation in CRISIS!!! And as for the comment "I thought Rab had a good game today" Surely Me Barber in journalism you should learn play by the rules!! How many times this season have you pointed out to Levein post match that Rab has been useless and that everyone calling your phone-ins has asked for a change in goal???

The answer zero!!!

Radio Leicester - What a joke!!!!! Barber & co Out!!!

Levein OUT!!

Truefox

I now know that the 18 shots to 4 statistics they were carping on about were simply pulled out of the sky.

But the interview was all so sodding civilised. All the time I was expecting him to whack in a proper question or two.

If he wants some help I'll give him a list of questions with my compliments.

I don't understand, Barber has had a go at Levein at the end of the match

but in the interview he's speaking only of positives?

is he scared of him?

It can be an intimidating set-up. Rattle cages there and the internal mafia close ranks pdq. I kept my press pass a fortnight before I was declared to be "negating the effect of the OS" - and I'm not a Hearts fan or a Derby fan - I love the bloody club.

The trouble now is that everything in so pre-conceived and non-spontaneous and everyone's protecting their own financial and vested interests. As if they've not got enough! It's the same everywhere and there's nothing to do about it, it's just a long, long way from fans first.

Apart from the CO, if I casually asked one of em a question I'd probably be arrested and marched out of the ground (unless I wore a Hearts hat). Especially if I said I wrote in a fans forum.

If I sound pissed off I'm mainly just distraught about today's result.

Will the nightmare ever end? Will somebody start to take proper care of our once-proud football club.

Every time I leave the ground now I wish I could grab the team, fill it with our best players and show them how to play football with a smile and with complete and unyielding belief and commitment to attack.

It's not just Levein. Everyone talks about hanging on to what you've got (even on Radio Leicester today). Fear. Everyone's full of fear because of money and Barber's full of fear cos I suppose he doesn't wanna lose his job or cock up with the City boss.

Go on Jon. Next time ask what the hell you feel like. It doesn't always work out bad. I once put an office car in a banger race and didn't quite get the boot!.

You never know Levein might just give you some straight answers. I did it with a Princess once and she just sat down and chatted for ages. Different days though.

It can be an intimidating set-up. Rattle cages there and the internal mafia close ranks pdq. I kept my press pass a fortnight before I was declared to be "negating the effect of the OS" - and I'm not a Hearts fan or a Derby fan - I love the bloody club.

The trouble now is that everything in so pre-conceived and non-spontaneous and everyone's protecting their own financial and vested interests. As if they've not got enough! It's the same everywhere and there's nothing to do about it, it's just a long, long way from fans first.

Apart from the CO, if I casually asked one of em a question I'd probably be arrested and marched out of the ground (unless I wore a Hearts hat). Especially if I said I wrote in a fans forum.

If I sound pissed off I'm mainly just distraught about today's result.

Will the nightmare ever end? Will somebody start to take proper care of our once-proud football club.

Every time I leave the ground now I wish I could grab the team, fill it with our best players and show them how to play football with a smile and with complete and unyielding belief and commitment to attack.

It's not just Levein. Everyone talks about hanging on to what you've got (even on Radio Leicester today). Fear. Everyone's full of fear because of money and Barber's full of fear cos I suppose he doesn't wanna lose his job or cock up with the City boss.

Go on Jon. Next time ask what the hell you feel like. It doesn't always work out bad. I once put an office car in a banger race and didn't quite get the boot!.

You never know Levein might just give you some straight answers. I did it with a Princess once and she just sat down and chatted for ages. Different days though.

The late Lady Di ? :o

Spill the beans.

How did you get that gig in the first place?

That story would be infinitely more entertaining than most of the crap our club has served up date this season!

I now know that the 18 shots to 4 statistics they were carping on about were simply pulled out of the sky.

But the interview was all so sodding civilised. All the time I was expecting him to whack in a proper question or two.

If he wants some help I'll give him a list of questions with my compliments.

The interview after the game was pathetic. Jon Barber is a gutless wonder, end of. Asking questions like 'It was another frustrating afternoon Craig, what's your thoughts?' and 'It was another game you dominated but just didn't get the breaks again, how are the players feeling?'

What the f**k is the point? Don't bother doing an interview if that's the best you can muster. If Barber thinks that's putting pressure on Levein he ought to go back to school.

Spill the beans.

How did you get that gig in the first place?

That story would be infinitely more entertaining than most of the crap our club has served up date this season!

It's far to long a story but basically I was playing in the Monaco Open Squash Championships and the club belonged to Prince Rainier (who also used to play in the competition). During a break I ended up swimming out to a pontoon just offshore and when I crashed out for a sunbathe a woman next to me pointed to a young girl and said "bet you don't know who that is". As soon as the Princess knew I was in her father's tournament (and doing a bit of freelance story gathering too) she just sat up and chatted away quite cheerfully. Not often you have a chat with a Princess between swims I can promise you, but I didn't get the impression it was such an unusual event.

It's far to long a story but basically I was playing in the Monaco Open Squash Championships and the club belonged to Prince Rainier (who also used to play in the competition). During a break I ended up swimming out to a pontoon just offshore and when I crashed out for a sunbathe a woman next to me pointed to a young girl and said "bet you don't know who that is". As soon as the Princess knew I was in her father's tournament (and doing a bit of freelance story gathering too) she just sat up and chatted away quite cheerfully. Not often you have a chat with a Princess between swims I can promise you, but I didn't get the impression it was such an unusual event.

Sounds like something out of James bond! Was she fit?

....actually, just realised you said 'young girl' don't bother answering that! :whistle:

Archived