Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Sheffield Wed away

I always said that i would not go to another away game in jan after palace. But my mate keeps begging me to go and i am starting to realise how much the players need our support. And hopefully there will be some new faces on board by then.

Anyone else thinking of going?

Ticket details for the Sheff Wed game can be found here...

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ticke...,,10274,00.html

I don't think I'll go to this game, but I might go to the Plymouth away game on Jan 24th. Depending on whether or not tickets are available and if there is space on Fox Travel. If that doesn't work out - I'll try for the QPR game.

Manwells sister lives in Sheffield so Manwell may as well make another away outing (just call me MA). The team need it too This really is Leveins last game if he loses it, and rightly so. Wednesday are also a prime example of what we could become, a team happy to sepnd 4 - 5 years in the championship, accumaliting money from their vast fan base, after relegation to league one. Oh wait their fans are loyal.......

Manwells sister lives in Sheffield so Manwell may as well make another away outing (just call me MA). The team need it too This really is Leveins last game if he loses it, and rightly so. Wednesday are also a prime example of what we could become, a team happy to sepnd 4 - 5 years in the championship, accumaliting money from their vast fan base, after relegation to league one. Oh wait their fans are loyal.......

and so are our fans. can't you see how much this is hurting leicester city fans

I'll be there. ;)

Wish Smith and Joey were playing. :(

I do to, i think we will miss these a lot more than we think so the lads game's will be raised a lot more and we'll pull off a win ;)

i'll be going with my mate.

ill be chanting "come on Leicester" and "craig leveins blue and white army" (providing he is in charge) and also "oh sheffield, is full of sh1t!" etc etc. will it be worth it? maybe not but this imo is our first 6 pointer of the season and if we dont win we are in big trouble.

Wish I could be there shouting on the team with all of you great supporters. Thats LCFC for you. Even when the club is struggling the LOYAL fans keep going to support the team. WELL DONE ONE AND ALL

Give them a shout for me....... :thumbup:

COME ON YOU FOXES

MadMick

[color=#CC66CC]i also said i wasnt going to go anymore away games but i cant help myself hehe!!

plus it would be really bad if i didnt as this is like a home game for me atleast i only have to come from huddersfield!! see ya'll there!![/color]

Hopefully I'll be going, my dad has always wanted me to see Hilsborough, and Sheffield isnt THAT far away so....

Thinking about it, if we had some new faces in, that would be the perfect game for them to impress Levein and the fans, and could be a potential win! :o

Archived