Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tshine

Opinon changing on levein?

If leicester somehow come to beating spurs on sunday do you think the opinions will change towards him? Also if this happens (fingures crossed) do you think the players will run to levein after the final whistle or after a leicester goal?

If leicester somehow come to beating spurs on sunday do you think the opinions will change towards him? Also if this happens (fingures crossed) do you think the players will run to levein after the final whistle or after a leicester goal?

Nope. One result will not change things, it has to be a number of quite significant and important results, the players no matter what happens will always have every faith in there manager so maybe they will but will it really mater if they do? The main thing is we currently lie 1 place above the relegation zone in a very poor league, when we know we are better than our position suggests, we have a team capable of pushing for the playoffs yet we lie 21st so what is going wrong? it's down to the manager to use the right tactics, the correct team selection and motivate the players and this clearly isn't happening.

Nope. One result will not change things, it has to be a number of quite significant and important results, the players no matter what happens will always have every faith in there manager so maybe they will but will it really mater if they do? The main thing is we currently lie 1 place above the relegation zone in a very poor league, when we know we are better than our position suggests, we have a team capable of pushing for the playoffs yet we lie 21st so what is going wrong? it's down to the manager to use the right tactics, the correct team selection and motivate the players and this clearly isn't happening.

but are we better? i hate to say it but we havent shown it and i can't see where the next win is coming from .

I honestly think his future relies heavily on the Sheffield Wednesday game. Should we lose, then the pressure from the fans may be too much for him.

What concerns me is that 4 out of the next 5 games are away from home. Given that we only won once away in 2005, we could find ourselves deep in the mire should Levein still be in the job.

As for the Spurs game, I actually see it more as a nuisance than anything else. If we weren't struggling like we were, then we could have afforded to relax a little and look forward to an upset. I'm at a stage where I'm not fussed about the cup. Of course a cup run would be nice, and it would benefit us financially, but staying in this league is of paramount importance.

I honestly think his future relies heavily on the Sheffield Wednesday game. Should we lose, then the pressure from the fans may be too much for him.

What concerns me is that 4 out of the next 5 games are away from home. Given that we only won once away in 2005, we could find ourselves deep in the mire should Levein still be in the job.

As for the Spurs game, I actually see it more as a nuisance than anything else. If we weren't struggling like we were, then we could have afforded to relax a little and look forward to an upset. I'm at a stage where I'm not fussed about the cup. Of course a cup run would be nice, and it would benefit us financially, but staying in this league is of paramount importance.

yep, shefield is the big one :D

My opinion wont change on him.

In fact we will probabley beat spurs knowing Levien, he seems to like cup games for some reason.

Its wednesday that matters to me.

Mine would, if he's going to turn it around, it's going to have to start from 1 game. It would impress me if he fired the players up enough to beat spurs. This doesn't mean It would turn the tide completely, but if we can beat Spurs, it will show the players that we can beat anyone in this division.

The thing is, we have not got a team which suggests we should be higher.

We have no real striker, and without goals we get no wins. It is simple.

Just a thought, but if we went back to the good old days before the Transfer Window, I think that we would have less 'dogs' and we would have sorted out our strike force by now. And the criticism of CL would be alot less!

I hope it happens, but I can't see it somehow, CL will Play 4-5-1, maybe hang on for an hour, go 1-0 down and then be clueless how to change things. Forget 4-5-1 whatever happened to 3-5-2 :ph34r:

Mine would, if he's going to turn it around, it's going to have to start from 1 game. It would impress me if he fired the players up enough to beat spurs. This doesn't mean It would turn the tide completely, but if we can beat Spurs, it will show the players that we can beat anyone in this division.

I totally agree.

Hi,

In answer to your questions - no and yes I hope so, respectively.

Having had a season ticket for nearly 30 years all I want to see is a good game each week, players with some pride and motivation to play at the top of their game, and hopefully some well deserved wins. Of course there will be the fluke results when we should have won but didn't, or a poor referee spoiling a game but I think the good and bad luck evens itself out over the season.

Archived