Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

Strikers we should try to sign

Smith.

Taylor.

Kenton.

Excluding smith, they were all considered for signing, Kenton didn't come coz saints were relegated we didn't sign taylor as walker returned and then Villa was more attractive for him in the summer.

And the one you missed, Steph Moore, Levein didn't like his attitude.

Well what I dont understand is how would we be able to afford him, Man u would surely want over a million.

I agree, plus I don't think that's the type of striker levien will go for, his goal scoring record isn't great but then again he is young and hungry, which fits the Levien mould!!

not so sure , as man utd got him on a free . Lets hope Craigs source is good !! mind you i'd have thought west ham would have had him.

Well they obviously dont want him, they have just signed Katan have tried to buy AJ for 5.5 and still have Harewood, Zamora, Sherringham, Allaildiere on loan.

Wasn't it Craig who started the David Bellion rumour last year that everyone was sure was gonna happen? :D

;)

Bellion on loan could be a slight possibility though considering West Ham don't play him. Same for Aliadiere. Doubt either would want to go to the Championship though.

Oh, and I don't think Man Utd got him on a free, it was a tribunal fee, which I thought was actually something stupidly high like £3m for him..

Wasn't it Craig who started the David Bellion rumour last year that everyone was sure was gonna happen? :D

;)

Bellion on loan could be a slight possibility though considering West Ham don't play him. Same for Aliadiere. Doubt either would want to go to the Championship though.

Oh, and I don't think Man Utd got him on a free, it was a tribunal fee, which I thought was actually something stupidly high like £3m for him..

:cry: That wasn't me :cry:

;)

That what i thought :thumbup:

Didn't they get fined or warned about poaching?

If I had my pick of those mentioned so far I think it would have to be Jason Euell on loan for me. Fits the bill perfectly as a partner for Hume, and should be available, as he's hardly featured for Charlton this season.

95-96 Wimbledon 2 Goals, 9 Games

96-97 Wimbledon 2 Goals, 7 Games

97-98 Wimbledon 4 Goals, 19 Games

98-99 Wimbledon 10 Goals, 33 Games

99-00 Wimbledon 4 Goals, 37 Games

00-01 Wimbledon 19 Goals, 36 Games

01-02 Charlton 11 Goals, 35 Games

02-03 Charlton 10 Goals, 36 Games

03-04 Charlton 10 Goals, 31 Games

04-05 Charlton 2 Goals, 26 Games

Not the greatest goals return (74 in 269), but he's always played for struggling teams, and has often been used out wide or as an attacking midfielder.

Thoughts?

Also, can we realistically attract anyone from the Premiership anymore?

Someone at work's been talking about Paul Peschisolido being a real possibility - he'd certainly score a few goals, and unless they've divorced without me knowing, he's married to Karen Brady - maybe he could persuade her to get rid of Muzzy Izzet and Emile Heskey in our direction!!!

I think Peschisolido would be a really good signing though ...

Also - I think Lee Morris (if he ever gets fit) might just work well too ...

Someone at work's been talking about Paul Peschisolido being a real possibility - he'd certainly score a few goals, and unless they've divorced without me knowing, he's married to Karen Brady - maybe he could persuade her to get rid of Muzzy Izzet and Emile Heskey in our direction!!!

I think Peschisolido would be a really good signing though ...

Also - I think Lee Morris (if he ever gets fit) might just work well too ...

PESKY is not the answer to our problems ! I'd be expecting us to go down if he came here !

Archived