Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

Strikers we should try to sign

The day we sign Horsefield is the day we resign ourselves to relegation. Earnie, however, I'd love to see here. Or anywhere he'd get a game, for that matter.

Marcus Bent

Paul Dickov

David Connolly

Ade Akinbiyi

Richard Cresswell

Pft, narh mate, thems be crap ex-City boys. You want Skippy, he's knocking them in for fun in the Masters. :thumbup:;)

james hayter-goalscorer and wouldn't be as pricey as someone like eastwood

paul hayes from barnsley- only joined them in summer but he still a decent striker

brett ormerod- would be best possible buy, but levein hasn't got the imagination to go for such a player and will end up buying a hearts reserve, tenner says its graham weir

Lisbie - Charlton

Tyson - fores

Campbell - west brom

Fuller - Southampton

Hulse - Leeds

Hmm, Tyson would be a good idea, tall whizz-kid, sounds good, but I wouldnt know if that would happen because he was signed by Forest this season, so... I wouldnt know if there would be laws on that or not.

isnt he actually on loan on forest? or has he signed on the dotted line already? nothing against it as far as i know?

if not tyson, fowler, euell or ormerod why not go for lupoli on loan or aliadiare on loan? hasnt featured much at west ham?

isnt he actually on loan on forest? or has he signed on the dotted line already? nothing against it as far as i know?

if not tyson, fowler, euell or ormerod why not go for lupoli on loan or aliadiare on loan? hasnt featured much at west ham?

He has been playing for them recently... not sure though..

If we could get any of these strikers then it would be brilliant, but sadly, knowing our manager, we will end up with a Rangers reserve or something... an absolute failure....

aliadiare hasnt featured much because hes one of the worst prospects arsenal have ever had, also, he dont score

I think he has m8, £675k :huh:

How about Grant Holt from Rochdale, top scorer in that division. Used to watch him when he was non-league with Barrow. He's a battler, good target man, would work well with Hume. He's a bit like Iwan Roberts, and we could do with a good old fashioned bruiser rather than the lightweight options we have now!

Tell you what, I dont think any of you have mentioned him, but...

Ferguson - Everton

Would be a great buy, hes tough, brilliant with his head, scores goals, I would love to see him in a City shirt..

Yeah... get Ferguson and Fowler. So injury prone you might get half a dozen games between them both before the season ends.

half full or half empty l444ry?

Just realistic Fox....Their playing record is there for all to see. In our position we need everybody available at all times. That's why our abysmal disciplinary record is unforgivable.

Swansea have just had a 300,000 bid for Falon turned down.... why aren't we getting involved, not just in that, in anything... he's missing out on players on a daily basis.

How do you know he isn't, most deals that become public are usually failed ones put into the open forum by clubs/agents trying to bump the fee / wages up.

How do you know he isn't, most deals that become public are usually failed ones put into the open forum by clubs/agents trying to bump the fee / wages up.

I don't but I don't trust him espically after the summer, he signed Elvis two days before the start of the season and Hume on Deadline day. I have a bad feeling he will leave it till the last minute again :angry:

I don't but I don't trust him espically after the summer, he signed Elvis two days before the start of the season and Hume on Deadline day. I have a bad feeling he will leave it till the last minute again :angry:

He's said he'll be here before the Wednesday game (if it is a he :ph34r: )

Archived