Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

Strikers we should try to sign

Brett Ormerod from Southampton would do me or Ricardo Fuller although he seems to have shot it abit.

Ormerod is crying out for a move and I think we could get him for £350k, ripped us to pieces last season when he was on loan at Wigan. The sort of striker i'd like to see play alongside Hume.

Great shout with Ormerod imo, i like him alot, very quick and skillfull, also bags the goals when given the chance, i watched him alot when he was at Blackpool, and can say this, he always puts in 100%.

Brett Ormerod from Southampton would do me or Ricardo Fuller although he seems to have shot it abit.

Ormerod is crying out for a move and I think we could get him for £350k, ripped us to pieces last season when he was on loan at Wigan. The sort of striker i'd like to see play alongside Hume.

Ormerod may be worth ago but I would not want Fuller here he's not regained form since he left Preston.

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

as we all know, we have a bit of money to spend on a few players. in my opinion we need a left back and a new striker, maybe also a right midfielder.

for a new striker i think that we should inquire about matty fryatt from wallsall, he is quite a good finisher and holds the ball up well or, chris iwelumo from colchester(i think), has scored a few goals this season and could be a good edition to the squad, but the player i would like us to sign is geoff horsfield(maybe on loan) he has experiance, and hasnt played recently for west brom. what does anyone else think.

its a good idea, but im not so sure horsefield would want to join a struggling side with such a pay cut...but u never know. Personally..i can see someone possibly like kenny miller or clinton morisson? it's a long shot but levein has to try something new...De Vries is a complete liability!

Kenny Deucher or Marc Bingham from Gretna. or Ryan Baldachinno from Gretna for the wing and hes a Leicester lad!

i used to play alongside him for oadby town , not sure he is our level though.

best 2 suggestions ive seen on here so far are ormerod and fallon , i suppose id better come up with 1 then ermmmm

andy gray looking for a way out of sunderland?

matty fryatt ?

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

its a good idea, but im not so sure horsefield would want to join a struggling side with such a pay cut...but u never know. Personally..i can see someone possibly like kenny miller or clinton morisson? it's a long shot but levein has to try something new...De Vries is a complete liability!

FREDDY EASTWOOD - SOUTHEND

BILLY SHARP - SCUNNY

HAYTER - BOURNEMOUTH

theres no dout we need a proven goal scorer and the guys above fit the bill i would also make a sneaky loan move for a certain striker we turned down in the o'neill days

Malcolm Christie - out in the cold a boro may want to start a fresh

what do you guts think

FREDDY EASTWOOD - SOUTHEND

BILLY SHARP - SCUNNY

:thumbup:

theres no dout we need a proven goal scorer and the guys above fit the bill i would also make a sneaky loan move for a certain striker we turned down in the o'neill days

Malcolm Christie - out in the cold a boro may want to start a fresh

what do you guts think

as we all know, we have a bit of money to spend on a few players. in my opinion we need a left back and a new striker, maybe also a right midfielder.

for a new striker i think that we should inquire about matty fryatt from wallsall, he is quite a good finisher and holds the ball up well or, chris iwelumo from colchester(i think), has scored a few goals this season and could be a good edition to the squad, but the player i would like us to sign is geoff horsfield(maybe on loan) he has experiance, and hasnt played recently for west brom. what does anyone else think.

I have never heard of the first two of your suggestions, but Geoff Horsefield is a brilliant idea for a new striker.

He is tough, has experience and, more importantly, scores goals whenever he comes on for the baggies (well, what I have seen of him) and as for the African Nations cup, in terms of West Brom, I wouldnt worry about that, as they have a good selection of strikers e.g....

Earnshaw

Ellington

Kamara

So, my view is, HORSEFIELD FOR CITY.

Tell you what, I dont think any of you have mentioned him, but...

Ferguson - Everton

Would be a great buy, hes tough, brilliant with his head, scores goals, I would love to see him in a City shirt..

sorry mate but his fitness aint great, think this maybe his last season and hes rangers or everton till he dies. which is fair enough butt i cant see it happening

Archived