Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Syko

Dublin to Derby?

We'd be daft to let Dublin go in this situation. Unless we land an outstanding centre-back, and even he could get injured, he should be a fixture in our central defence for the rest of the season. Gerrbrand and Nils just don't have sufficient presence.

He wont go! And to be honest we need some sort of leadership in the club! I think he is the onyl decent leader in the squad! Paddy could do it but i think he needs to concentrate on his defensive duties!

He wont go! And to be honest we need some sort of leadership in the club! I think he is the onyl decent leader in the squad! Paddy could do it but i think he needs to concentrate on his defensive duties!

Well Dublin's made a fair few mistakes himself, I can't say he's a favourite of mine and I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

I like the guy to be honest. He seems to actually care about the club and wants us to pull out of the relegation battle. I like players who come and give their all rather than just collecting their pay cheques and dont really care about anything else. Thats why Trevor Benjamin was such a legend in my books!

Oi - thats what I just said to you over msn! Our club went downhill when we sold Trevor....Bring him back and the glory days will return. Look back over the last few seasons he was with us:

Last season: not given many games = we struggled

Season before: Sent him on loan = relegated

Season before that: He got a run in the team = promotion!!!

It all adds up! Trevor is the saviour!

I find it impossible that anyone, even the muppet that is Phillip Brown, would open a football clubs wallet and pay money for Dion Dublin, he is 36 FFS, and theres no reason we would let him go for free.

Also he's from Leicester and doubt he would go and play for our arch rivals for the last 3months of the season. even if he would be doing us a favour.

If an offer comes in over 10,000 it should be taken, but that is SOOO never gonna happen.

Archived