Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Best Music Video ever?

Anybody seen the full video of this tune????

It starts with two 'wannabe gangsters' who meet some prostitutes and then their car gets slammed at the back by a long limousine. Inside that is the most ****ed up freak dressed as a woman who then goes on to dance with these other women with messed up faces. I personally think it's a P*ss take out of hip hop and gansta culture !! COOL !!! :cool:

Anybody seen the full video of this tune????

It starts with two 'wannabe gangsters' who meet some prostitutes and then their car gets slammed at the back by a long limousine. Inside that is the most ****ed up freak dressed as a woman who then goes on to dance with these other women with messed up faces. I personally think it's a P*ss take out of hip hop and gansta culture !! COOL !!! :cool:

This was much better!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_to_Daddy

"I can travel through time at will, altering history to advance my sinister agenda of world domination! And all due to the soup on my head!"

:D Quality band, funny as. They tour quite a lot so they're easy to catch. Have a hunch they're coming to Leicester in the new year, but I think I'll be back in London at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived