Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Most over-rated band ever ...

Oh lord yes. What the hell is the big deal with them?! :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Also, Metallica.

Metallica, yeah they did suck all the way after the black album.... sold out. But they've made some classics that were great. Hetfield wrote some great riffs, but they're never as big as their fans and the media make them out to be. It's testament of the current poor state of metal, that the media's are so much up their backsides...

' date='Jan 7 2006, 07:01 AM' post='243371']

It's not like My Chemical Romance are liked enough to be overrated.

This thread's managed to get to a second page without it degrading into people listing every band they hate, I'm impressed.

Good point. Very surprising.

Metallica, yeah they did suck all the way after the black album.... sold out. But they've made some classics that were great. Hetfield wrote some great riffs, but they're never as big as their fans and the media make them out to be. It's testament of the current poor state of metal, that the media's are so much up their backsides...

Also true of U2.

They, the media and their fans....

:yawn:

I feel I should reiterate that Bon Jovi are shite.

I also find it laughable that I've just been called a bell end for stating the obvious.

Someone had to say it mate...

oh well.. it's your loss.. maybe if you tried listening to some of their records than judging them by songs like Livin On A Prayer and You Give Love A Bad Name. Believe it or not, they have done some quality and famous ballads like Always and Bed Of Roses.

Archived