Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Most over-rated band ever ...

Same. Not sure about some of the lyrics though. The have improved drastically since they started though. Some of the lyrics on Definately Maybe are awful! :D

"She done it with the doctor, in a helicopter"

:smile::o

Thats in refernce to Drugs, doctor being in refernce to a dealer (I think) helicopter being in refernce to being off ur tits on drugs i.e on a high. If you actually listened to the lyric you would here it was "on a helicopter" anyway so that should tell you its not literall, like most of Definatley Maybe, which is a class album they best they have done.

Definately maybe is the best album ever so you can shut the fock up!

Thats in refernce to Drugs, doctor being in refernce to a dealer (I think) helicopter being in refernce to being off ur tits on drugs i.e on a high. If you actually listened to the lyric you would here it was "on a helicopter" anyway so that should tell you its not literall, like most of Definatley Maybe, which is a class album they best they have done.

What the..?

Oasis are one of my favourite bands and I love Definately Maybe. I was just simply saying some of the lyrics from their earlier stuff are poor. Still great songs, but poor lyrics. Maybe my example was wrong, it was a mistake, everybody makes them.

U2's earlier albums like War, Unforgettable Fire and their avant-garde/experimental Passengers stuff is QUALITY - just some albums like All That You Can't Leave Behind and How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb have some poor fillers like Elevation and All Because Of You found on each of these albums respectively !!!

What the..?

Oasis are one of my favourite bands and I love Definately Maybe. I was just simply saying some of the lyrics from their earlier stuff are poor. Still great songs, but poor lyrics. Maybe my example was wrong, it was a mistake, everybody makes them.

and I was just simply saying the Lyrics seem poor as you are taking them literally and you don't understand them properly ;-)

and I was just simply saying the Lyrics seem poor as you are taking them literally and you don't understand them properly ;-)

;) Maybe so. But I don't see much depth in the lyrics to be honest. I think you may be reading into them a bit too much.

U2's earlier albums like War, Unforgettable Fire and their avant-garde/experimental Passengers stuff is QUALITY - just some albums like All That You Can't Leave Behind and How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb have some poor fillers like Elevation and All Because Of You found on each of these albums respectively !!!

The earlier stuff is better.

They just don't live up to their own tag of being the biggest and best band in the world.

I personally, am not a fan.

Apart from elevation, because it has a line about a mole, digging in a hole..

This is a good image, it's true (moles do dig in holes) and it's great because moles are funny.

I win.

The earlier stuff is better.

They just don't live up to their own tag of being the biggest and best band in the world.

I personally, am not a fan.

Apart from elevation, because it has a line about a mole, digging in a hole..

This is a good image, it's true (moles do dig in holes) and it's great because moles are funny.

I win.

aldonoba-you_win_the_prize.jpg

I think I'll be the most controversial but I just think that The Stone Roses were complete tosh!! Ian Brown can't even speak let alone sing!!

Closely followed by: The Smiths...

I can see some backlash for that one!!

Starting with me.

The Smiths are awesome, your opinion's wrong.

Allthough Morrissey's a tart.

I think I'll be the most controversial but I just think that The Stone Roses were complete tosh!! Ian Brown can't even speak let alone sing!!

Closely followed by: The Smiths...

Go on then. You may as well slag off Belle & Sebastian while you're at it and destroy everything musical that I hold sacred.

:cry:

Archived