Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Matty Fryatt Discussing terms

I think we should give the boy Fryatt, who is the proven article, four or five games and if he hasn't scored at least a goal a game then we should skin him alive and flay CL, the backroom staff and the arseholes on the board ,who let's face it have only put their own money into saving the club, alive. They are without doubt all wasters who have no idea about football or business.

:thumbup:

Levein aint got a clue, he's brought a striker from the Premiership (Elvis), League One (Humey) and the Scottish Premiership ( De Vries) all have failed to deliver, i wont get excited about any signing Levein makes until he starts doing the Business.

There's decent Strikers that ARE proven, i.e. Jansen & Earnshaw, both relitively young yet were linked with a league one youth that isnt proven at championship level

Humey is not a striker, this was stated on this very board just before we signed him. I like him, he is very busy, hardworking and strong on the ball. A great midfielder!

I think once we do have a proper striker, some of the other players who have been played out of position out of necessity will prove their worth.

:thumbup:

Humey is not a striker, this was stated on this very board just before we signed him. I like him, he is very busy, hardworking and strong on the ball. A great midfielder!

I think once we do have a proper striker, some of the other players who have been played out of position out of necessity will prove their worth.

I as well as everyone hope your right! Let's also hope he can get that extra million from wigan sooner rather than later, yet i doubt the board would give CL the whole lot!

Archived